Bicyclettes

canice

That Cinelli is pretty rad, I can only imagine it would be all sorts of fun to shred on. It makes me a little sad that I am in the process of converting my bike from stripped down city bike to a grocery/long range commuter. Anyone have recommendations for some well designed and sturdy front racks other than Paul or Cetma. If you haven't checked out the Cetma page you should...there are a lot of nice racks.

do that math equation and then go hutn online / lbs

you can pretty much adjust a bike to any proportion by adjusting your seat height / handlebars etc etc.

anyone here use bike shorts (specifically fox racing)??

they look pretty "normal" and breathable, but i noticed on the inside it was like heavily padded and stuff. just saw it in my bike store and was wondering if it was worth getting.

(im having wet ass mark on pants syndrome)

just buy liner shorts or proper road shorts and put jeans on. that fox racing shit is for bro-dudes on downhill bikes.

can't speak to dudes' chams but i have a pair of descente knickers that feel like im riding on a pillow (but not like that).

Aerospoke was from:

http://bricklanebikes.co.uk/

£260 GBP with the powdercoat...

Hope that helps!

it's not powdercoat, it's paint. you can't powdercoat carbon. for the record, to everyone, if you are interested in a an aerospoke, don't buy it painted from aerospoke. buy a black one and have it painted, it's only $50 to get it painted way better than aerospoke does it and the paint shop can fill the gap between the wheel and the rim and it looks way better, and you will still be paying less than aerospoke.

are there any similar style wheels out there, without the exclusivity, & after market price of the aerospoke?

aerospokes are $275 new at my loca shop and they typically always have them in stock. so it isn't that bad. but i know there are japanese "aerospokes" that a cheaper because they are plastic, but from what i've been told the hubs are garbage and are heavier.

aerospokes are $275 new at my loca shop and they typically always have them in stock. so it isn't that bad. but i know there are japanese "aerospokes" that a cheaper because they are plastic, but from what i've been told the hubs are garbage and are heavier.

were u located? whats the shop name? I may want to order one

my crank arm's threads are stripped & pedal will not go in. what are my options?

get it re-threaded. either you can do it yourself (you have to buy a tapping kit) or have a bike shop do it. if you aren't that lucky, you may have to replace the crank arm or cranks.

did you strip it?

remember to check for the right and left pedal. and to tighten.. the spindles both thread forward (right side normal, left side opposite threading).

hey is this worth it? (need a new wheelset cause the one that came on my stock bike is bent :()

Brand New factory White Front Aerospoke and used rear velocity deep V that is also white..will only sell as a pair..500 firm

(i dont really care for the colors im more in it for the durability)

might be able to go down to 450...... maybe lowball more? i dunno.

or this one:

selling a set of cane creek track v's. they sell for about 600 new. ive used these only 3 times. 33mm deepdish, bladed spokes, bolt on, clincher, 700c

1101f4141ZZZZZZZZZ89f46078cf9913e1fc4.jpg

1161f3121ZZZZZZZZZ89ff870fe965b971563.jpg

for 350 OBO (prolly can get thsi down to like 300)

hey is this worth it? (need a new wheelset cause the one that came on my stock bike is bent :()

Brand New factory White Front Aerospoke and used rear velocity deep V that is also white..will only sell as a pair..500 firm

(i dont really care for the colors im more in it for the durability)

might be able to go down to 450...... maybe lowball more? i dunno.

or this one:

selling a set of cane creek track v's. they sell for about 600 new. ive used these only 3 times. 33mm deepdish, bladed spokes, bolt on, clincher, 700c

1101f4141ZZZZZZZZZ89f46078cf9913e1fc4.jpg

1161f3121ZZZZZZZZZ89ff870fe965b971563.jpg

for 350 OBO (prolly can get thsi down to like 300)

Due to the terrifying record of Aerospokes exploding and Deep-V's being played out (says a Deep-V owner), I'd go with the Cane Creek's.