Bicyclettes

canice

I've checked craigslist and basically.. nobody has anything.. i've been checking for a few months off and on lol everyone is keeping their bikes around here. at least in my size.

I can get this bike for around $900 i believe. it does have sora though. im not into bianchi neccesarily for teh lookz.

could i get somethign better from Trek for the same price?

check out specialized. for the money, i think specialized is better than trek. if your looking for a cheaper road bike, try the allez.

for about $850 you get an ok bike, even though sora sucks.

but if you don't mind spending a little over $1000, you can get it with nearly full 105. its not a compact though..

i dunno, money is worth it when you putting stuff onto it.

i guess if its just for point a to point b its fine but after use and getting to know your bike you'll realize upkeep costs are gonna chase you around. im pretty sure as long as you dont abuse it harshly it'll be fine but if you ride hard you're gonna need better stuff

so im looking to get a new bike and i have a friend that can get me a 700c draft one speed by SE racing. has anyone ever tried them out? thoughts on the bike? im getting a good deal (i believe)

heres a link to the bike.

http://seracing.com/2008/bike-detail.asp?id=45

Test rode it when I bought my Fillmore. Took me 15 seconds in the saddle to realize that I didn't like it.

check out specialized. for the money, i think specialized is better than trek. if your looking for a cheaper road bike, try the allez.

for about $850 you get an ok bike, even though sora sucks.

but if you don't mind spending a little over $1000, you can get it with nearly full 105. its not a compact though..

I was actually looking at an allez elite from 08 or 07. looked like an amazing deal.. haha i should get it before its gone. its in my size even.. the trek 1.5 has the Tiagra and theres one at a local shop for 959.99.

ima prolly jump on that one if its still around in a week or so..

do that math equation and then go hutn online / lbs

you can pretty much adjust a bike to any proportion by adjusting your seat height / handlebars etc etc.

anyone here use bike shorts (specifically fox racing)??

they look pretty "normal" and breathable, but i noticed on the inside it was like heavily padded and stuff. just saw it in my bike store and was wondering if it was worth getting.

(im having wet ass mark on pants syndrome)

you can pretty much adjust a bike to any proportion by adjusting your seat height / handlebars etc etc.

unless its within a few mm, you most certainly can not. if the bike doesn't fit you, it doesn't fit. putting a 140mm stem or an extended seatpost on a bike gives you incorrect positioning, not to mention looking aesthetically retarded.

unless its within a few mm, you most certainly can not. if the bike doesn't fit you, it doesn't fit. putting a 140mm stem or an extended seatpost on a bike gives you incorrect positioning, not to mention looking aesthetically retarded.

seriously??

:( you are confusing me lol.

i did the math equation and it came to about a 51 something something

and my frame is listed "small" (top tube is at 50 cm) and the only problem i have is that im leaning too far forward cause the stem is very long... or maybe i have really short arms.

graghh :( :(:confused::confused: