Bicyclettes

canice

Any of you actual bike heads know the title of this bike movie, where its two brothers and theyre both waiting to see which one of them has this disease? And the older brother finds out he has it, and almosts falls off a cliff?

Forgot the title, but I saw it the other day...

American Flyers?

2dhsfau.jpg

seriously? do you have personal experience? because it doesnt take much skill to slang drop bars and reloads, but I have never heard of them actually working on a bike (they may be super skilled, I've just never heard of any mechanics associated with them)

Most of the discussion here is about fixed gears . . . but I'm thinking about getting a cruiser as a second bike. Does anybody know anything about these? I was looking an Electra Coaster 1, but have no idea. Lots of websites have the exact same set of bikes for less than $200. The Electra has Shimano components and an aluminum frame. I'm gonna drive to a LBS today or tomorrow and see what they have. I like these aluminum "Kroozie" cup holders you can get.:D

1141298.jpg

I'm imagining a bizarro world version of this thread where everyone is asking whether they should get a Micargi, Electra or Schwinn beach cruiser and a few dudes are saying those are totally not worth it and you should spring for a Paul Frank cruiser.

Swing bikes would stand in for the Brooklyn Gangsta.