Bicyclettes

canice

produt design, and Style and entertainment, i wasnt saying my job was a burden, i was saying that not being able to sell them was, i love my job, best thing that ever happened to me, the company treats me amaazingly.

produt design, and Style and entertainment, i wasnt saying my job was a burden, i was saying that not being able to sell them was, i love my job, best thing that ever happened to me, the company treats me amaazingly.

lulz @ having to pay VAT.

Now Ice, get your arse to NYC, and let's ride, built that Vivalo already too! Better not sit on your mantle.

Especially when you only paid $450.00 for it.

haha, for some reason I got the bike in and i wasn't too thrilled with the decals. the bike rides amazing though; I used to have a bianchi pista and I much prefer the langster.

Yeah the seat is pretty much dyed indigo.

Many do prefer it. I presonally like the Chicago, but my supplier doesn't have those OR the New York. The Boston should ride rine though

shipping a complete bike should be no more than $50-60 via fedex ground in the lower 48. a frame only is about $42. packing will cost about $10 (pipe insulation, spacers). a box should be free from your local shop, but i've seen some try to charge like $30 or say they will only pack it and ship it for about $200.

i got a wheel for my motoguzzi from italy and the shipping was $80

also to everyone in the yay area me and my friend are doing a photoshoot next wensday in sf hit me up if you are down. its going to be alot of hill bombing

after long and hard thought i am going to sell my bmc track machine. im posting it here and then it goes to ebay

FM2682.jpg

im selling the frameset for 1600 firm it a 57cm and has this

CR9180.jpg

also selling a set of hed aerolab bars but that say bmc on them. used by team bmc. $300

vantage8-full.jpg

So it was my third day of riding today and i popped my tire from skidding. I have Kenda K191's is it normal to pop a tire this frequently, or are these just shitty tires? I weigh about 185..

That shouldn't be that frequent, I'm 120, and can makea tire last around 3 months, don't skid so much, just skip stop, and use leg resistance, skidding is the least economical thing to do.

That shouldn't be that frequent, I'm 120, and can makea tire last around 3 months, don't skid so much, just skip stop, and use leg resistance, skidding is the least economical thing to do.

Hence I'm a noob. Do you recommend any tires that would be stronger? I guess watching those youtube videos of dudes skidding for a hundred feet had my hyped ahah. I was just trying to learn the ways I guess I held my skids for too long. Is skid stopping kinda like doing a powerslide on a skateboard? Like when someone is bombing a hill on a fg they dont do a long drawn out skid they just kinda carve it. I cant figure out how to do that yet.

Hence I'm a noob. Do you recommend any tires that would be stronger? I guess watching those youtube videos of dudes skidding for a hundred feet had my hyped ahah. I was just trying to learn the ways I guess I held my skids for too long. Is skid stopping kinda like doing a powerslide on a skateboard? Like when someone is bombing a hill on a fg they dont do a long drawn out skid they just kinda carve it. I cant figure out how to do that yet.

Well Kendas are alright, but I would definitely invest in some Continental Gatorskins, things last like crazy. But skidding is fun, no doubt, but skip stopping is when, you have your dominant foot forward, and they're horizontal, and you pull your dominant foot back up, and it'll lift the tire off the ground, and the wheel will rotate backwards, creating more friction, and slowing you down when it hits the ground again, it's nothing drastic but it does help when need to moderate your speed, especially in traffic.