Bicyclettes

canice

^ i got the same problems here mang. how do you like that bottle rocket? the dirtbag was my first choice but the build ended up being well over 3 grand. the 4x was the runner up.

Bottlerocket is superb, ended up costing me a small fortune, but I built it up pretty light so its really agile, its perfect for someone like myself who rides pretty much anything.

Ive only got this picture of it, doesnt do it justice though.

bottlerocketmd5.jpg

diewhitegirls - those wheels are the vistas (i think they stopped making them). i wanted to upgrade for a pair of zipp 303s but they cost so much

onvy1.jpg

dont get 303s

if u get zipps get the 404 they are more expensive but they are better wheels.

303s are basically carbon deep vs.

be carefull what they rub against because if you are riding fixed then everytime you pull up to skid you are wearing the strap down when it pulls up against the side of the pedal. some pedals dont have rounded edges on the sides. most people dont think about it.

Thankfully I am light as a feather and have recently stopped doing skids on a daily basis... but good shit on the heads up I will give a peek to see how shitty my pedals are.

Oh well. I think T* charged me like $20 less than they were supposed to... I feel guilty.

cog,lockring,chainring,chain,cranks are all tight....something is still slipping, what the fuck! any ideas of what it could be?

the cog is loose. tighten it with a chain whip. remember grease the cog and blue locktight on the lockring. and wear some gloves when you do it. that shit is beyond toxic.