jubei

Real McCoy's / Joe McCoy's Jeans

Think so 

Agreed with Duke - I'd send that back. McCoy's has great quality control but since that seems like one of their unusual pieces it might have been missed. I'd look into getting it replaced.

Hi there I’ve exchanged this one so hopefully it’s ok probably the first time this has happened to me with mccoys stuff and I’ve been buying there stuff for years now  

51 minutes ago, Darren Barbera said:

Hi there I’ve exchanged this one so hopefully it’s ok probably the first time this has happened to me with mccoys stuff and I’ve been buying there stuff for years now  

Nice one - it was definitely a flaw, so I’m glad you’ve got it changed out

4 hours ago, Darren Barbera said:

Hey buddy - yeah I feel you on that, I love McCoy's, probably one of my favorite brands out there. They never miss in the quality control department for me!

8 hours ago, Toegun said:

Went to the McCoys store in London last Friday and picked this up

E1EF4DA7-5C94-4128-8412-1E13223FC2B8.thumb.jpeg.55bf5216de37400fef0d9ae8081208d9.jpeg

No side seams just the stitching down the back:
5D880171-AA49-44FF-84A4-11E03877EF7E.thumb.jpeg.b6423f3328e7dff781de00e58112f028.jpeg

nice cuff details (and the colour here is pretty close to what it actually looks like)

013640D4-ABC6-42E5-BEE9-466145F21646.thumb.jpeg.87ba660fdb8caee86bf79efa49d7d819.jpeg

It’s a war time chore coat, I wanted the ww2 type 1 denim jacket but only their prewash fitted me well. A touch of water and it round have been game over. 

Gave it a proper soak so it’s still pretty crispy 

2C97ACC6-BFE9-407F-BB7E-A6492A088AB8.thumb.jpeg.15c9dff4b06d214d44c86513645dd141.jpeg

163868F2-38A5-4350-A389-FDCDD1D88575.thumb.jpeg.f8bf0ee558a03270e62fa7ebeb7ef961.jpeg

lovely pattern on this!

Nice chore jacket love the white stitching 

@crownzip they're so good... you have some absolute gems 

Does anyone here have any Japanese connections or know of any proxies that will purchase RMC direct from Japan?

The difference in cost with the current currency volatility is insane, looking at a 40-65% mark-up from JPY priced in USD vs. purchasing from retailers in GBP, USD, EUR, etc.

Any leads would be really appreciated.

1 hour ago, JMS said:

Does anyone here have any Japanese connections or know of any proxies that will purchase RMC direct from Japan?

The difference in cost with the current currency volatility is insane, looking at a 40-65% mark-up from JPY priced in USD vs. purchasing from retailers in GBP, USD, EUR, etc.

Any leads would be really appreciated.

I buy a lot of second hand stuff from this guy David in Japan https://www.instagram.com/yakousei_shop/?hl=en

Hit him up he can proxy for you for a reasonable fee.

@JMS Celluloid will be a good option. I've never purchased RMC from them, but I have bought other things with no issue. 

Posted (edited)

@goodrain THANK U 

Edited by JMS

Had this trusty Daisy Mae for about 9 years of summer wear... and it's really just getting going.  The first pic is pre-wash and the rest post-wash

20220729 Sufu McCoyss Daisy Mae Pre-wash 3.JPG

20220817 McCoys Daisy Mae Post-wash 1.JPG

20220817 McCoys Daisy Mae Post-wash 3.JPG

IMG_5670.JPG

Edited by MJF9