Real McCoy's / Joe McCoy's Jeans

jubei

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got some 906's and some tees when I was in Japan (went to the Tokyo and the Osaka Real McCoys stores). The tees are great, just be careful when ordering. Some of them much different fits and shrink a fair bit.

As for the jeans... They ended up being too full a cut for my liking.

I got the impression in Japan that the workers/owners in the various denim stores aren't into the whole 'size down' thing. Got some samurais that i could have gone down another size in as well (but i'm keeping those). Just be aware of that if anyone goes.

I got the impression in Japan that the workers/owners in the various denim stores aren't into the whole 'size down' thing. Got some samurais that i could have gone down another size in as well (but i'm keeping those). Just be aware of that if anyone goes.

Fair enough, even thou a tagged 28 starts with a 32 waist they shrink 2 inchs so still only 30 and they are a proper full leg jean, I got chicken legs so maybe thts just my view, if I got a tagged 30 they would fall off me

reviving the thread

a pair of Real McCoy's 613a worn about 1+ year when I'm still in my 30 waist, sadly this shit doesn't fit anymore. too many washes I can't remember

DSC_0487.jpg

DSC_0484.jpg

DSC_0488.jpg

DSC_0482.jpg

faded stamped patch

DSC_0491.jpg

what remains of that painted arc

DSC_0490.jpg

this button is originally solid matte black, evolves nicely to a coppery color

DSC_0489.jpg