jubei

Real McCoy's / Joe McCoy's Jeans

On 5/15/2020 at 8:17 PM, MJF9 said:

The price hikes are really taking the mickey... set off against general view of quality issues. There is even a tracksuit for £1,136!

100% Nylon as well for the £1,136 tracksuit. 

The logo t-shirts look a bit tacky too, they would need to pay me to wear one of them not the other way round. 

I've noticed Boncoura has gone a similar way with huge price increases and labels stuck on all the clothing, has put me right off. 

Edited by Jambon

Re the logo tees,  I actually bought one. When I first got into RMC years back I really wanted the original logo ringer t. They only came in black or white, couldn't find my size anywhere. When the new one popped up I grabbed one just to scratch a 9 year itch!

Alpharikk, thats very nicr fades of your jeans. Adoring how the puckering appears, such a nice pair!

Nearly 150 bucks for this?! What is RMC thinking...
WOODSTOCK-TEE-SQUARE_4000x@3x.progressiv

Edited by Broark

Well, every time their owner is at Inspiration, he's dressed head to toe in ridiculous hypebeast clothing. Maybe that's gone to his head.

Well if that's what it takes to get him into that 'generous discount frame of mind' I'm all for it. Loved the bargains at Inspiration a couple of years back.

I didn't know RMC brought stuff to sell at Inspiration. What did they have?

I have friends that have bought leather jackets from them at the event. I tried on several jackets a few years back as well. I don't think the size selection was very wide though.

Yeah the McCoy's setup is always my favorite at Inspiration, insane deals to be had. 

Tsujimoto is probably my favorite personality of the Osaka 5 (admittedly haven't met Yamane or the WH twins though); Love his DGAF happy go lucky style and he's got great humor. Whenever I'd bump into him he'd yell "Chicago!" since that's where I'm from, and he'd also pass out the freebies/candy if you cross paths. Complete character, nothing but respect for the guy. 

I mean I'm sure the actual printing process for that t-shirt is insane, it looks incredibly detailed.
But that doesn't make it not super ugly. :wacko:

just washed and soaked a size 40 type 2 denim jacket from mccoys and wow they fit really nice and  like the real levis type 2...

16 hours ago, edmond said:

just washed and soaked a size 40 type 2 denim jacket from mccoys and wow they fit really nice and  like the real levis type 2...

I recently got the 001XXJ Type 2 that I have been searching for a long time. The fabric is incredible. Hardware is probably my favorite in between all the types 2 I've had. And the fit is perfect. I'll try to post up some pictures of it soon. 

Honestly a really nice type 2, agreed!

@edmond and @Collin fit pics please, would love to see them. Got the type 1 and really need to put more wear into it, the fit is bloody lovely. 

On the last page swipe, there’s a Langlitz Leathers collab.

Any of the official dealers can order it in if it's still made. 

If not good luck with search 

2016 dude

giphy.gif

Havent washed these since march worn at home only 

ww2 s003 

2E578BA2-53D4-4880-BF51-513F42C4136C.jpeg

A160AAC3-8874-4E6F-A4C6-8443776DF045.jpeg

94F4AE09-D2FF-4B41-B9E2-944F349E0A36.jpeg

91741F31-6EAC-47F9-BC9F-DA817CACF11B.jpeg

A398A25E-E17B-4D39-9EC4-2BBC21B06863.jpeg

Anyone got the reverse sateen fatigue pants? How do they look when aged?

Just got this ballpark in the mail from @Flash.

Cheers! Loovin it! 

B8E29A76-99B7-47A3-BADE-1070FB8B38F1.jpeg

Have a read of this. Not too impressed with McCoys on this one. 

Yeah that's a real shame. The story in the comments about them photographing a vintage collector's pieces without permission under the intention of buying them is even more scummy.

Agreed. Not necessary to go about development like that and even less acceptable to directly copy someone else’s take/spin/reinterpretation on an item. Not cool. 

In no way trying to defend their actions but they,.and those mentioned,  are a repro brand.....

Anyone also noticed that Buzz and RMC new releases are often the same/very similar items