jubei

Real McCoy's / Joe McCoy's Jeans

Changed alot man the fit the cut soem fabrics some factories 

8 hours ago, fre-co said:

This!

my navy ballpark is my longest serving sweat. The fade to purple is awesome. I always wanted the olive version but they haven’t made those for ages as far as I know. Not even sure which sweat version came in that colour. 

Ive got one Gav, the olive version is the 'RMC Military' sweat, it's bombproof, only probs.. i don't think you would find one to fit, all of my JMC B-parks are a med, my RMC Mill is a size lg and it's smaller than the mediums.

8 hours ago, MJF9 said:

@Double 0 Soul @wmb 

Cheers gents for the info

What temp did you wash? Wondering if cold v warm?

I washed mine at 40°C but given the choice i would like it to shrink a little but im reluctant to up the temp and cause unnecessary fading. 

They do fit like a sack of potatoes, but saying that... they are meant to.

Keen for no shrinkage on mine as I wear it over other jackets a lot and, when I don't, I do like the extra space

2 hours ago, lee porter said:

Is the quality better since 2018 Ed ?

Yes sir better threads better cut 

Yeah my JMC 906 are pre 2018. Good to hear they’ve improved. 

2 hours ago, edmond said:

Yes sir better threads better cut 

Can you offer us any assurances Ed or are we just taking your word for it?..

Appologies for the scepticism but i remember weighing up my N1 purchase in this very thread...folks convinced me that RMC was much better quality than BR therefor worth the extra £££ and S&S claimed last year that we need not worry about the cotton thread holding the jeans together "they won't explode after 3 months" but that was clearly not the case and we def do need to worry if we're to splurge big bucks on jeans that start falling to pieces months later.

11 hours ago, Double 0 Soul said:

I washed mine at 40°C but given the choice i would like it to shrink a little but im reluctant to up the temp and cause unnecessary fading. 

They do fit like a sack of potatoes, but saying that... they are meant to.

Washed warm in a machine and dried in a dryer, but I was looking to shrink it a bit.  It still is roomy, which is not something I can say about any of my other RMC jackets or shirts...

On 2/14/2020 at 6:56 AM, Double 0 Soul said:

Ive got one Gav, the olive version is the 'RMC Military' sweat, it's bombproof, only probs.. i don't think you would find one to fit, all of my JMC B-parks are a med, my RMC Mill is a size lg and it's smaller than the mediums.

Thanks for the heads up!