Real McCoy's / Joe McCoy's Jeans

jubei

Just be aware that the sewing is supposedly trying to re-create WWII standards...as seen on the back pocket.

I've been aware of this detail for some time yet I can't recall if I've ever seen this kind of wonky stitching on any vintage jeans, either in person or online.  Does anyone have pic's that show this?  

Alex- no more IH or neon sneaks? ;)  welcome back

I've been aware of this detail for some time yet I can't recall if I've ever seen this kind of wonky stitching on any vintage jeans, either in person or online.  Does anyone have pic's that show this?  

this pair shows it pretty well mate

dp1238-3_zpsmvflorvj.jpg

dp1238-15_zpsg2axm1at.jpg

Edited by Flash

double o's mccoy ww2 as he showed over at denimbrah did deconstruct quicker than his other jeans. he's a bit pissed off about that i think. if i remember correctly the back pockets nearly fell off on his pair after less than a year.  

As you can see from Flash's example, there was some sloppy work done during the war.  But IMO, overall the RMC WWII jean is a bit of an exaggeration/worst case example. 

Sugar Mountain, you asked about WWII jeans holding up....my belt is trying to saw off the watch pocket on my WH 1003XX due to the lack of rivets there.  

double o's mccoy ww2 as he showed over at denimbrah did deconstruct quicker than his other jeans. he's a bit pissed off about that i think. if i remember correctly the back pockets nearly fell off on his pair after less than a year.  

:o Really I didn't know it made that much difference !

The RMC A4 Cap

The RMC Sweater

Joe McCoy 8HU Pants

Viberg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Goddamn, this outfit is so good.