Real McCoy's / Joe McCoy's Jeans

jubei

On 5/15/2020 at 8:17 PM, MJF9 said:

The price hikes are really taking the mickey... set off against general view of quality issues. There is even a tracksuit for £1,136!

100% Nylon as well for the £1,136 tracksuit. 

The logo t-shirts look a bit tacky too, they would need to pay me to wear one of them not the other way round. 

I've noticed Boncoura has gone a similar way with huge price increases and labels stuck on all the clothing, has put me right off. 

Edited by Jambon

Re the logo tees,  I actually bought one. When I first got into RMC years back I really wanted the original logo ringer t. They only came in black or white, couldn't find my size anywhere. When the new one popped up I grabbed one just to scratch a 9 year itch!

Well if that's what it takes to get him into that 'generous discount frame of mind' I'm all for it. Loved the bargains at Inspiration a couple of years back.

Yeah the McCoy's setup is always my favorite at Inspiration, insane deals to be had. 

Tsujimoto is probably my favorite personality of the Osaka 5 (admittedly haven't met Yamane or the WH twins though); Love his DGAF happy go lucky style and he's got great humor. Whenever I'd bump into him he'd yell "Chicago!" since that's where I'm from, and he'd also pass out the freebies/candy if you cross paths. Complete character, nothing but respect for the guy. 

16 hours ago, edmond said:

just washed and soaked a size 40 type 2 denim jacket from mccoys and wow they fit really nice and  like the real levis type 2...

I recently got the 001XXJ Type 2 that I have been searching for a long time. The fabric is incredible. Hardware is probably my favorite in between all the types 2 I've had. And the fit is perfect. I'll try to post up some pictures of it soon. 

Honestly a really nice type 2, agreed!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...