Real McCoy's / Joe McCoy's Jeans

jubei

5 minutes ago, JDelage said:

It certainly doesn't look too tight in the shoulders...

No, but it still looks like a slightly close fit in the upper body. I don't think it looks bad. I think the fit looks very good. I'm just saying that IF it's uncomfortable, one size up might also look good too.

This is just based off of my experience with my jacket.

Looks to fit ok but I think movement may tell a different story? Do the sleeves ride up when reaching or does it feel tight across the shoulder when moving? For such an expensive piece I'd certainly be comparing what the difference in measurements are between this and the size up?

6 hours ago, lee porter said:

Yes the armholes are a bit high I was hoping that it would get more comfortable the more I wear it or maybe I should soak it and try and stretch would that work? Thanks for your replies 

Hell no! I would not soak it!

Here’s a YouTube video of a bloke sticking his dick into a Hoover!

Realistically, if you have to ask Internet people if they think it looks like it fits, then the chances are that you don’t feel comfortable with how it actually fits, so it probably doesn’t fit properly.

Edited by Maynard Friedman

I think it looks fine but hard to layer under it, judging by your pictures. I think you would better size up. 

If you size up I think your fit will end up looking like mine I think, able to layer a chunky wool sweater but still maintaining a good fit.

O841vJfh.jpg

6p944WRh.jpg

jMK2egvh.jpg

fjPGCEvh.jpg

I’m in the McCoy’s Shinjuku store right now and I shit you not they have a pair of engineer boots made for them by Viberg for 690k Yen....!

Great staff and amazing store but I’ll take a pair of shinki bearhead Boots for 100k or buco engineers for 120k...!