Real McCoy's / Joe McCoy's Jeans

jubei

yea it's thanks to the fallout of the stupid brexit vote. Ruined my plans of going Japan in spring and picking up the surveyor boots as well as some other goodness :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

YPaLIxX.jpg

New m65 I picked up at Real McCoy's Tokyo this weekend. I wasn't sure whether to go with a large or medium. Medium was short in the arms and shoulders but good on length. Large was long on length but good in arms and shoulders. My wife liked the large. Gonna layer it and wear as a winter coat. What do you guys think?

yea it's thanks to the fallout of the stupid brexit vote. Ruined my plans of going Japan in spring and picking up the surveyor boots as well as some other goodness :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

While the £ has fallen heavily against the $ it has not been as bad against the Yen.

However it has been reported due to the weaker £ there has been an increase in tourists taking advantage in the London shops and retailers have responded..

While the £ has fallen heavily against the $ it has not been as bad against the Yen.

However it has been reported due to the weaker £ there has been an increase in tourists taking advantage in the London shops and retailers have responded..

yea that's true, but under 130 yen is still very poo. When i went Japan in October/November 2014 it was 175 yen to the pound. Around 150 yen to the pound would also be fine with me.

• 2 months later...

damn!!!  i forgot about this thread on the real mccoys!   so let me post this again :

i got a b10 bomber coat.  sleeve length is perfect.  body length is not perfect but i can live with it.  the woolly part of the coat sits just about around the belt or rather over the belt or on top of the waist of the pants.  were the b10's from way back when also this kind of shortish fitted kind of jacket?  i got a size 40 and i don't think there is too much of a difference with a size 42.  i prefer fitted jacket anyways.  i do not like baggy and too loose of a fit on a jacket. 

Yeah it's in Shibuya.

Any advice on sizing buco j-100? Real McCoys London states that you should pick your normal size, S&S advices on sizing up. The measurements they provide are quite similar though.

I'd recommend not getting the j100, it's an awkward fit... the shoulders are super straight and don't slope at all and you get weird bunching around the armpits. Also, the sleeves and arms are very slim and aren't comfortable, I could never wear a short sleeve under it because it bunches up like a mofo. And even if you have a longsleeve it's just not conducive to arm movement.

Maybe if you size up it'd be better but I'd just go for a dif jacket...

Any advice on sizing buco j-100? Real McCoys London states that you should pick your normal size, S&S advices on sizing up. The measurements they provide are quite similar though.

If you want a very slim-and-trim fit, go true to size. Size up if you want to fit a layer underneath it. Happy to send you some more detailed fit pics if you like.

thanks.

looks like an area outside from the more central part of tokyo.  just need to look for that cinnabon shop, the barbour shop and that kyocera shop.  i'll figure out the rest later.  fuck man, i just want to make a stop over in tokyo, grab an uber car and just go to that store and get the thing i want and go right back to the airport and be gone.  maybe grab one of those asia exclusive pecos boots with the crepe sole.  i am sick of tying up laces and want pull up boots.  fuck laces.  i am getting old and impatient these days. 

Edited by heavydoom

you really appreciate pull up boots when you are visiting people going in and out and on and on and on...it's a fucking pain in the arse tying those laces.  i have two pull ups coming my way, the 8188 and the 2991.

• 5 weeks later...

mccoys fans.  i need some help on sizing on the n1 deck jacket.  i really hope you can help me sorting out what size to get in either the navy or khaki deck jacket.  is it true also that the navy fits differently than the khaki version?  i am talking about the non stencil versions.

i am thinking of a size 40.  my chest size is give or take around 40 inches in circumference.  maybe the 40 is a slimmer fit and then the 42 will allow me to fit other layers underneath it?  i just hope that the sleeves length is not too long if i get the 42. 

any help is appreciated!!!!

59 minutes ago, heavydoom said:

mccoys fans.  i need some help on sizing on the n1 deck jacket.  i really hope you can help me sorting out what size to get in either the navy or khaki deck jacket.  is it true also that the navy fits differently than the khaki version?  i am talking about the non stencil versions.

i am thinking of a size 40.  my chest size is give or take around 40 inches in circumference.  maybe the 40 is a slimmer fit and then the 42 will allow me to fit other layers underneath it?  i just hope that the sleeves length is not too long if i get the 42. 

any help is appreciated!!!!

We found that the khaki and navy fit very, very close to each other after putting them quite a number of people.

40 will be a slim fit, 42 will allow layering.

7 hours ago, mrsmiff said:

We found that the khaki and navy fit very, very close to each other after putting them quite a number of people.

40 will be a slim fit, 42 will allow layering.

thanks for that information.  much appreciated.