Real McCoy's / Joe McCoy's Jeans

jubei

I agree the site looks ace. Much nicer than the Japan site for navigating and product images.

Those Lot002 on the last page are amazing! I am currently wearing mine and some 991xh.

Just booked flights to Japan for December, RMC in Tokyo is destination #1 - anyone else around? I just saw the new c-2 flying vest which may be a purchase.

Thanks spencer. But probably not... I got an aero j106 in the summer which I am pretty happy with. Might have another stab at the engineer boots though, after my half hearted try to get them on in New York.

I'll definitely pick up a couple more sweats, i would really like an olive one of they have any.

anyone know how to size the 991 black version? If im not mistaken the Joe McCoy regular denim line is one size down, RMC denim two sizes down

so still looking to pick up a pair of these; measurements online are confusing; ones on Nagoya are true to tag size (after wasking? one wash version?) on other sites they are seriously oversized (like RMC models)

for reference; I wear size 28 in RMC lot 4 and they are still loose around the waist

website looks magnificent; serious itch to pick up some additional RMC items

so still looking to pick up a pair of these; measurements online are confusing; ones on Nagoya are true to tag size (after wasking? one wash version?) on other sites they are seriously oversized (like RMC models)for reference; I wear size 28 in RMC lot 4 and they are still loose around the waistwebsite looks magnificent; serious itch to pick up some additional RMC items

^^ This, the sizing info stopped me copping the 991xh. According to some sites I'd need a 29 30 presoak which just doesn't feel right.

Edited by Geeman

I agree the site looks ace. Much nicer than the Japan site for navigating and product images.

Those Lot002 on the last page are amazing! I am currently wearing mine and some 991xh.

Just booked flights to Japan for December, RMC in Tokyo is destination #1 - anyone else around? I just saw the new c-2 flying vest which may be a purchase.

how long you gonna be there for?

Purchased some Double Diamond chino's lately and my denim has hardly got a look in of late apart from when I manage to rub my dirty fingers on them and they end up in the wash. 

IMG_1892_zpstwktfpge.jpg

But very well made with nice soft and thick cotton. The fit isn't quite as slim as my pair of Wallace and Barnes selvedge chinos but very comfy nonetheless. 

Really liking RMCs stuff, I popped in to the Covent Garden store and could have spent a lot of money as didn't see much I didn't like, in particular the deer leather down filled gillet, but a bit skint at the mo. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone care to comment on how warm their M-65 jacket is?

Not wanting something too incredibly warm, winters here are usually pretty mild.

I know I don't need another jacket, but the M-65 has been on my radar for quite some time now.