Real McCoy's / Joe McCoy's Jeans

jubei

• 3 weeks later...

I just pre-ordered the Alpaca vest in navy colour and the size is 40. I wear J-100, B-10, 37J1b in size 40. 

I will wear the Alpaca vest with sweater, chambray shirt, denim jacket, all kind of military jackets and leather flight jacket.

I bought Double Diamond work vest lot.424 and Joe McCoy Canvas vest both in size 42. They are a bit loose on me. I hope I will get the right size this time.

Please share your experience. I guess I still have enough time to fix the order.

Thanks in advance

anyone know how to size the 991 black version? If im not mistaken the Joe McCoy regular denim line is one size down, RMC denim two sizes down

I'm not sure what you mean by that. Did you hear specifically that the quality has gone down? Since I handle the product everyday, in comparison to stuff I've gotten close to a decade ago, the quality remains great.

Denim, pea coats, leather jackets, footwear, khakis, sweats etc. is still top notch

Its my opinion you dont have to listen to what i say. And thats what i think.

I'd like to know your thoughts on it though? I have bought a few RMC I  the last year and am more than happy with it so would like to know the opinions of someone with earlier experience?

• 2 weeks later...

Of course! I know how difficult developing an online store is.

I especially like the categories page with all the drawn images. Really nice touch.

I'm looking forward to the launch of the updated BiG site too!

I plan on getting a RMC M65 this winter hopefully, it's such a classic style and I want to incorporate more of that olive drab army green color into my wardrobe. I still want a BUCO J100 too, but I'm not sure I'm bad-ass enough to pull off the leather jacket look.