Real McCoy's / Joe McCoy's Jeans

jubei

I usually get them from the actual Cradle shop. They seem to carry a lot of the collabs that they do. You can also order them from any shop in Japan that bought them and are willing to ship to you. Finally you can check in with the Real McCoy's to see if they have any left in stock, since it was a 2014 release and it might have been sold out due to limited quantities.

Did you have the pleasure of meeting coleslawyum?

Who is that? I don't know I didn't really hang around long.  I was a little bit on edge because in blue in green I had my suitcase and briefcase and I kneeled down behind a table near the entrance to put away my camera and all the shit in my pockets so I could shop better and then all 3 of the Japanese people in there started talking to each other quietly in Japanese and looking at me suspicious as if I had just swiped some jeans so I wasn't too happy about that.

Told my brother to try on some Full Counts tho and he loved them and purchased.  I really wanted some help on some Samurais but was just like eh whatever after that.

Some shots of my new RMC frames. These are pretty awesome!

83C02944-8C69-4DC5-8331-A7982BA321A0_zps

36A3537D-4DD6-4AA6-BD7E-FC5B3CB106DA_zps

CC22A1C3-CC88-44E5-8DF1-CC460B88663E_zps

98B9DDC8-A88C-4DD6-BF48-82A65CB3519E_zps

Love the additional side openings.....

8BF70A5C-8C36-4732-BA43-7A8E0A8B3C2C_zps

my first RMC item. Got the very last pair from cradle shop. needless to say i'm Pretty stokes about these. Thanks again cole!

Edited by chewie

Ive been really diggin the 37j1b jacket. How did some of you guys size it? Does it run small. I wear size 38 in suits, would you reckon sticking to the same size? I want it to fit snug, not really planning on layering too much except for maybe a button shirt and/or crew if anything. Thanks!