Real McCoy's / Joe McCoy's Jeans

jubei

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

wow, have not read the new mens file yet. but seems like they want to open the market and are looking for made to measure stuff, to react to some sizing issues for europe and the us. so maybe john is the man. sounds like a marriage made in heaven to me.

Kiya posted this link on his Twitter. It's an absolutely amazing read, all about the Japanese obsession with perfecting the thing they love. Wheather it's denim, food, or drink. It has Real McCoys in it as well.

http://online.wsj.co...0201608630.html

edit: Dammit I was beat to it!!! + rep for Turntabloid

Edited by attackwithstones

• 4 weeks later...

Yes they shrink up a little when washed warm but only about half an inch in length. The width soon stretches.

They are great quality. Superior to the buzz version.

I got mine in the daikanyama store and they had that colour too.

Edited by fre-co

• 1 month later...

thx denim bros. This is the only jeans that fits me at present, and I'm a pretty broke for another denimz atm so I guess I'll still keep on wearin em for the next 1-2 yearz.

aho, I can't remember exactly how this denim looks in its raw state. I remembered them being too stiff and smelly I decided to machine washed them twice before wearing lulz. Also the denim is really dark, almost like dark-black sulphur kind of denim, not that dark-blue indigo I used to see on other denimz.

But recently a friend bought a 906 and comparing from my vague memory, they're pretty different denim.

Maybe coleslawyum can shed more lights on RMCs stuffs

went back through the pages and they do seem different...also remember maybe coleslawyum saying as much but maybe we can get confirmation from him here if we keep bumping this thread up ;)

anyways, i commend you for your efforts on this pair, also really like your fit (loose and comfy)

anyone got a direct email address for the real mccoy's in Japan?

or a japanese online store that sell the sweats?

vintage paradise is easy to deal with on rakuten global market:

http://global.rakuten.com/en/search?k=real%20mccoy&tl=551177&sid=vintage

klax-on was recommended to me several times by users on sufu I trust:

http://global.rakuten.com/en/search?k=real%20mccoy&tl=551177&sid=klax-on