Evisu Genes Sizing

edmond

hi peeps! im plannig to get a pair of evisu genes.. anyway this willbe my first evisu purchase .. i need to know how they size their jeans im wearing a size 32 inch for true religion jeans( they write their sizes a size smaller ont he label) and im wearing size 34 inch on zara jeans.. so guys pls help!

Guest Berget__
Hello Edmond. There are numerous posts on Evisu sizing, so all you need to do is use the search function. But in a nutshell, Number 0 and 1 is shrink to fit, so size up 2x. Number 2 and 3 are sanforized, so get your actual waist. Not sure about licencsees.

Im not really sure about that. I'm a size 34 in everything. Including Evisu No1... I'd say go with your normal size.

Im not really sure about that. I'm a size 34 in everything. Including Evisu No1... I'd say go with your normal size.

Actually, you might be right. I think they size up from label size when it comes to the STF. Although every Evisu pair I got reacted differently. I had a No.1 Special that said size 40 but shrank down to a 37.5 with a cold soak.

ps. Thanks TIP.

• 3 weeks later...
prima, you mean tight in waist? or overall fit

ooh sorry, didn't see this but figured you might still be curious. before soaking the waist was tight. afterwards it was a little bit tighter.

overall fit...soaking didn't seem to do anything to the thighs pillowing out.

• 8 years later...

hi peeps! im plannig to get a pair of evisu genes.. anyway this willbe my first evisu purchase .. i need to know how they size their jeans im wearing a size 32 inch for true religion jeans( they write their sizes a size smaller ont he label) and im wearing size 34 inch on zara jeans.. so guys pls help!

the horror!  :blink:

:P  ;)

• 2 years later...