FS: Helly Hansen Love Hoodie

doctorgnar

This is the Love hoodie from Helly Hansen - never going to retail, so unless they send you one, this is probably your only chance to get it.

It's tagged medium, but fits like a large. 60cms armpit to armpit, 65cms from the top of the zipper down. Brand new, never worn, with tags, in the box. $120 shipped. OBO. PM me.

IMG_2280.jpg

IMG_2281.jpg

IMG_2282.jpg

IMG_2284.jpg

IMG_2285.jpg

Thanks

That's one dope hoodie. Never a fan of Helly/Hansen although I've been told they made good stuff.

Free Bump.

well they make sailing gear, right? :P

this hoodie is nice though. bump with a question, whats the story behind this, is it some sort of a campaign?

this hoodie is nice though. bump with a question, whats the story behind this, is it some sort of a campaign?

I think part of the Love thing is rebranding HH, they have made a name in sailing gear, outerwear and workwear - even military gear, I think they outfit Norway's army - and this is an effort to develope more of a reputation for design and being cutting edge or something.

I wouldn't really say it's a campaign - it's part of a "flow" program, kind of like getting a proform from Burton, but better.

It is sort of a cool project, both the hoody and the hat are amazing, well designed, nicely detailed pieces.

They make outdoor gear. Before they got "famous" they made outdoor clothing for fishing and such things. But now they make almost everything, and they're skiing underwear is SUPERB !