Samurai S510XX-AI

Raw Selvedge

Oh,I found it yesterday but I am sure I will not bid it though I love S510XX-AI very much and it' really hard to find.

First I am sure the actual measurement can not be W32L36,maybe W32L30.

Secondly,as you see from pics,it has already worn some times,and soaked ,the tag was sewed for photos.It's not NWT condition.

Last from the patch,also not a perfect conditon.

Well my W31 pair measure a spot on 32" measured all the way around the waistband which led me to believe that Samurai factored in that these will not shrink as much as regular denim partly due to the weight & partly due to the texture. Amazing jeans btw.

Oh,I found it yesterday but I am sure I will not bid it though I love S510XX-AI very much and it' really hard to find.

First I am sure the actual measurement can not be W32L36,maybe W32L30.

Secondly,as you see from pics,it has already worn some times,and soaked ,the tag was sewed for photos.It's not NWT condition.

Last from the patch,also not a perfect conditon.

Yeah the seller hasn't given much detail. I didn't even know if they were new or not until I read over all the fine print again. I thought it was a good find though since these are so rare.

someone just ask if they are, i'm sure the user will tell you or ask Juno to ask, they do appear of yahoo auctions, i found that one yesterday as i found synthi's pics of the beautiful AI's and did a quick search again. if they were soaked, and shortened, i feel like that drops the price about $100.