Guitar Wolf CDP-555 (DRY BONES - JET JEANS) 28x32

khaltire

Just putting these up to see if anyone wants em, I think Im going to size down in them, and go for the women's cut (26, but only if I can sell these). If anyone is interested, please PM or post here. Selling for $265 shipped with Paypal. Worn for 2 weeks, no odors, stains or anything. They really are beautiful, not getting rid of them, just swapping them cause they are really really nice and I want a more fitted pair. They are a deep purplish blue color, very nice. Heres a photo, but if you want one of the wear that I have put into them (very minimal), let me know.

2nr3uir.jpg

I have many references on several forums under the name khaltire, ISS, NT, NIKESB.ORG.. as well as eBay: khaltire. Thanks

Big price drop. $225 now

I will get measurements if anyone is interested.. been busy lately. Thanks

PS. I also have a pair of Sugarcane SC40501 Edo Ai in 30x32, bought them in Japan, hemmed to 32 in shop. Worn in the house and didnt like the fit, Selling for $235 US, essentially new.

Big price drop. $225 now

I will get measurements if anyone is interested.. been busy lately. Thanks

PS. I also have a pair of Sugarcane SC40501 Edo Ai in 30x32, bought them in Japan, hemmed to 32 in shop. Worn in the house and didnt like the fit, Selling for $235 US, essentially new.

lets get some pics of the samurais...

• 8 months later...