alternate fits & superclones [waywt outtakes, cutting room floor scrapings]

reminds me a bit of:

larson_gifted.jpg

That doesn't work all the time. If there's a limited zone in the room you shoot in (my bathroom, for example, where the light is sufficient, you have a limited space to put yourself, which limits the angles and places you can place your camera. It harder to fit in, really, if you're really tall.

That doesn't work all the time. If there's a limited zone in the room you shoot in (my bathroom, for example, where the light is sufficient, you have a limited space to put yourself, which limits the angles and places you can place your camera. It harder to fit in, really, if you're really tall.
photo29ga4.jpg

icarus, you might have a point, but i just couldn't help it with this photo because all he had to do, like jj pointed out, was back up one more step if he wanted to get more of himself. and being taller, your one step should take you much further, too. :D

icarus, you might have a point, but i just couldn't help it with this photo because all he had to do, like jj pointed out, was back up one more step if he wanted to get more of himself. and being taller, your one step should take you much further, too. :D

Yeah, but at that distance my camera stops picking up details.

:P

time for a new camera! those canons powershots are pretty darn reasonable now and shoot good pics. are you in nagoya? if you are you must stand above pretty much everyone there.

I was in nagoya, I was totally dominant in the height dept.

Digicam is on my list after:

PBJ's

MJK hoodie

Fixing the hole in my flat's ceiling.

listening to ipod so had to check to see if the self-timer light was still blinking... turned out it was...

429745391_8ea061c83d.jpg