BEST JEANS

cg2015

shrink to fit are easily the best.. don't wash em for at least 6mths and wear em as much as possible, and you will geta great personalised affect..

if you can't wait to have that worn look....don't do the diesel or (whatever) thing, get on ebay or vintage denim site and pick up some vintage 501's..

• 3 months later...

the thing with levis is that they create the whole game, and no one could touch them on this one, i have to agree the 501 is great, i have a pair and they are just great.

but diesel style lab have some amazing washes, and the team seems to be really creative, i like that aspect alot.

so i think you should buy both.....thats for sure

Quote:

They will fade and what not, but just be aware that the color is nothing compared to a lot of other brands mentioned here - particularly Japanese ones.

--- Original message by wild_whiskey on Jul 29, 2005 10:24 AM

I'm testing that theory now, but I agree so far with whiskey. Pay attention in your town when walking around, you'll be able to see some people that have naturally worn in the shrink to fits. They will kind of wash out like the store bought washed versions of them.

but I have to agree they are pretty great, I actually like the anti-fit unlike a lot of people.

Do NOT wash your 501xx inside-out.

Wash them-the normal cycle, hot water.

You’ll get all your whiskers, honeycomb etc.

After the very first wash (2months), thy will look great.

The only reason for inside-out wash is to keep them as new.