Free stuff! and not so free stuff.

dismalfuture

I am moving flats and have a two foot stack of Japanese magazines, Non-no's, Non-no G+, Boon, Cool, Pen, lots of Tokyo Walkers (useful for finding places to eat in Tokyo), a few car mags, Gentry, etc. All from the last year or so, some as recent as this month. I dunno if anyone would like to have them, but they're free to you if you pay for postage (probably ~$5 per, I reckon.) Otherwise they go in the trash heap with everything else.

Still have for sale:

Dior Homme S/S06 Repetto shoes, white, size 41 BNIB. I tried returning these to the store where they came from but they didn't take my return, so I have them back again, it's a real saga with these things. I've paid $365 for them so that is what I'd like to get back out of them if possible. I've had offers in that neighborhood so I'm looking for just a couple bucks more.

APC S/S06 military jacket, khaki, size M. French F-2 style. Great condition. $100 OBO.

Burberry single-breasted trench, classic cotton, raglan-type sleeve. Great condition. Size 48 (to fit over a 48 suit.) Bought for $400, $100 OBO.

PS Jeans Paul Smith down fishtail-type long hooded puffer parka. Green drab nylon shell, extremely warm. Size S. Great condition, paid $600 for this, $100 OBO.

PS Paul Smith cotton bomber, sz. M (like a true 48), navy cotton. Quilted cotton/viscose lining, pretty warm. Elastic cuff, waist, neck. Good condition, worn for about 4 months this year. Paid $600, $100 OBO.

Paul Smith muffler - on hold

All of my stuff is clean, no rips, no holes, no wear. Shipping is not included in my prices, I ship via EMS.

Keep in mind that I am moving flats this week and I am motivated to get rid of stuff as that would make moving across town that much easier.

Somebody asked me about the magazines, here's a short list:

update:

Most of the magazines that people were consistently wanting are all spoken for, I forgot about the Mens Non-no G+ Spring 2005 (has of course the Dior Homme SS05 and Raf Simons 05 pictorials for those of you who love pictures... So whoever wants that one, get at me.

Still have all of the Tokyo Walkers (haha, no one else besides me likes to eat when they go to Japan?!?!), and just the random-y magazines left. Recent Newsweek with the top 100 colleges rankings. All of what I still have of course are free, plus post.

I'll send out all the magazines on Friday'ish, hope you guys enjoy them, I feel better doing this than just throwing them away in the trash.

Measurements I'll have tomorrow (need to unpack some stuff, bear with me)

Pics:

Trench:

Burberry.jpg

Burberrydetail.jpg

PS scarf:

on hold

PS bomber:

shoulder to shoulder: 48cm

pit to pit: 55cm

bottom: 50cm

sleeve, shoulder to cuff: 65cm

back length, bottom of neck to bottom hem: 65cm

PSBomber.jpg

PSbomberback.jpg

PSbomberinner.jpg

PS parka:

outside measurements (keeping in mind it's a puffer jacket)

shoulder to shoulder: 50cm

pit to pit: 50cm

sleeve, shoulder to cuff: 62cm'ish

back length, bottom of neck to bottom hem: 80cm'ish

PSdown.jpg

PSDowndetail.jpg

PSdownside.jpg

Anyone interested in this Hermes Herliner tote bag? Fits a laptop, lightweight bag that zips closed. Three pockets on the front, one shelf pocket inside. Was $400, I guess $100?

HermesHerliner.jpg

Ok, the weekend is here for me, I have time to run to the post office. Guys who wanted to those magazines, pm me again.

A couple guys passed on them again so there are Dec05/Apr06 /Sept06Non-no's, Spring 05 Non-no G+, and the Tokyo walkers left.

Scarf guy, will pm you soon.

I'm willing to make some deals here for the rest of this stuff, it needs to go....

• 5 years later...