FS - Dior Homme Cropped Peacoat sz46

BrokenGlass

*SOLD**SOLD**SOLD**SOLD**SOLD**SOLD**SOLD**SOLD**SOLD*

dior_pea-coat.jpg

I bought this a bit earlier this season hoping to get to wear it, but Texas weather is lame and I've yet to walk out of my house with it on. So I'm not going to get enough wear out of it plus I could deffinately use the dough. Its in brand new condition and current season, as I said, never worn outside the house. It's exactly the same as the one offered http://eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=11228414&SectionID=7000 here at eluxury. Sz. 46

I didn't pay retail for it, so neither should you. I'll take $700 for it which is nearly half off.

I'll try and get some measurements and actual pics up tomorrow if there is any interest.

Thanks

just read this, got my fingers crossed for you JDM!

www.uncjamsmurfen.co.uk

co-sign.

I really hate it when seller's arent on the ball when it comes to shipping shit out, especially when something this pricey is at stake.. Im always very prompt with payment using CC with paypal, so I expect reciprocity and the same degree of expeditiousness from the other end.

coat got shipped. really sorry for the delay, boxed it up and everything left iat work for fedex to pick up and they missed it a few days in a row. Its deffinately on its way. and jdm will be compensated for the wait, somehow. as for the emails, it was paypald to friends account because hes verified and all that jazz. so i didnt get the emails. pms been sent and the jacket should arrive tomrorow. let me know otherwise, youve got the tracking #