the real samurai contest [pics]

darkanimal

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

darkanimal he looks fantastic..

here is mine

i was concerned when i saw my samurai they he may be a little small....wasn't sure about sizing up or down...

decided to go down now i wish i had gone for my actual size...so i decided to cold soak for 1 minute..to minimise shrinkage..

dateeh0.jpg

todays headline...pulelulu,01 novema 2006

fanongo mu'a feleti kihe le'o 'oe kakai

soakdy0.jpg

cold soak...

1 mintute in cold water....to avoid too much shrinkage...i had to keep him under weights to get make sure the water coverage

was even...don't want to get any streaky colour shifts at this early stage...i am in this to win

coathangerle2.jpg

coathanger trick...

i had to use the coathanger trick to get the right fit...fingers crossed it works out...

i really don't want to put him up in supermarket...but if it is wrong then...somebody might get lucky...

detailno9.jpg

colour detail...

i am so in love with the colour of him...you can see why i am so anxious about the fit...

the slight greys and beautiful greenish cast to the blue...there is even a touch of yellow and red..

i can't get over how complex the colour is...more than meets any expectations i had before i saw him...

i can't thank darkanimal enough for making this happen

You read The Post,Dark? Gotta love yellow journalism.

Uhmm only when it has credible headline stories..which is like 99% of the time :P

Wow look at the Chicago Tribune, Borat is more important than God!