If superfuture was a high school...

Guest Fade to Black

Don't think they can get down with the tight pants yet.

One outta my league black chick asked me how to get to 33rd street. I told that bitch to take the train to 34th and walk one block.

She said .. No! I don't wanna have to walk a block, I wanna get directly to 33rd.

I walked away.

Don't think they can get down with the tight pants yet.

One outta my league black chick asked me how to get to 33rd street. I told that bitch to take the train to 34th and walk one block.

She said .. No! I don't wanna have to walk a block, I wanna get directly to 33rd.

I walked away.

y u aint tell her 2 tk cab?

really though, my tight pants scares the black girls and makes the emo girls love me.

how come i've been on the internet this long and I've never seen a real black emo girl?

come to think about it, i've yet 2 see a pure black emo bitch..

luckily, my tight pants don't really deter most corny white chicks (the ones that I could get in the first place anyway)

westside is very good at the internet, find us a black emo ho.

• 3 months later...

clopek would be the guy with the asshole face who eats paste.

dum would be the goofy black/white multicultural kid who wears jeremy scott a77's while carrying a boombox spitting emcee rhymes.

keagan would be the kid everyone thought was gay but really was a misunderstood intellectual.

djrajio would be the undercover pimp who fucks your girlfriend secretly and brags about it on the internet.

mrip would one out of three of the punjab kids that everyone cracks arab jokes at like HEY MAN UR DAD DROVE ME HOME LAST NIGHT! HEY I DIDNT KNOW UR FAMILY OWNED A 7-11 HA HA!

artificialsky would be the undercover gay artist. (see Todd from Wedding Crashers)

co2.jpg

mike lowrey would be the dean.

famous would be co-founder of the asian club founding it with wannabe asian allstar, sounddune.

sycamore would be behind a laptop all day, shunning the academic rat race in pursuit of something more intellectually and mathematically profound: zerg rush

token indian kid and dino would be frying their brains out on the latest med strains before the bell rings

i imagine ichigo would be another founder of the asian club... sushi and pokemon after school specials and all

well, we gotta rep the KKK @ high skool, ya know?

worm is the skinniest kid in skool, period.

fg0d deals pillz

suckdick is the kinda homo, but not really homo, homo

homme is the 20-something that graduated hi skool way back when, but decideds to stick around cause as we all know, the best thing about high skool girls is that while he may get older, they stay the same age

fading is the token beener with girl problems

lab is the smarty pants injun who wishes he was on track team, but ended up in chess club

pandemonium denies getting an STD (you know, THAT kid)

and im the tall jewish one.

respective kkk members, please elaborate on yourselves if you deem it necessary.

whitney is honorary kkk member. we all play cards and have internet parties on thursdays and sundays.

• 4 years later...