Sign in to follow this  
ForRealNewYorkersOnly

Best Top Nude Scenes By An Actress

ok this is a stupid question, but in sex scenes do the actors really get to "insert"?

sometimes they wear like body suits to cover private parts i heard?

must be pretty awkward... blue balls for days

man... i thought there would be some pics to look at...

ok this is a stupid question, but in sex scenes do the actors really get to "insert"?

No; there have been VERY few movies where this has actually been done. Matter of fact, I think it was Rolling Stone that had a list some time ago relating to this. Either way, it has never been any big budget releases with major actors. Notables are Brown Bunny where Chloe Sevigny actually sucks cock, 9 Songs (a British film with lots of real sex), and some others.

Since I am in love with Diora Baird (google it), I am going to nominate her sex scene in "Hot Tamale".....god she has great tits. Heather Graham as Roller Girl in "Boogie Nights" was hot too.

Since I am in love with Diora Baird (google it), I am going to nominate her sex scene in "Hot Tamale".....god she has great tits. Heather Graham as Roller Girl in "Boogie Nights" was hot too.

No need. I got the Playboy ish with her (Diora), and I concure. Heather Graham in BN was good, although too short, IIRC.

Shannon Whirry's got a good rack, and she shows them a lot in a lot of direct-to-video stuff.

Teri Hatcher had a good nude scene in "The Cool Surface" back when her tits weren't so flat and floppy (see Heaven's Prisoners).

Kim Basinger: Nine 1/2 Weeks (guess this is about the only ny one on the list)

Jane March: The Lover

Jane March: Color of Night

Jeanne Tripplehorn: Basic Instinct (I found her scene to be underappreciated)

Natasha Henstrige: Species