• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Cameron_Diaz.jpg

Edited by dontcaretoomuchforcrap on Jun 21, 2005 at 01:45 PM

--- Original message by dontcaretoomuchforcrap on Jun 21, 2005 01:44 PM

who's that cutie?

2000AD Hectic Homeboys Lace Themselfs on a Daily Basis

Be Advised: Morgan Nixon AKA Moman631 AKA Moman6040 is a fraud.

• 1 year later...

Anne Hathaway in Havoc imo is not the best but definately worthy of mention. Totally did not expect her to pull a nude scene...and im glad that she did :D.

Though ive seen most of the scenes mentioned in this thread there really isnt any atm that i can come up with in the top of my head that stands out from all the rest.

That european woman in Brotherhood of the Wolf.

That woman is Monica Belucci. She's also gorgeous in Malena and Irreversible. Some of her films are hard to get in the US. The most fun nude scene with her was the brides of Dracula part in Bram Stoker's Dracula.

Uma Thurman and Maria de Medeiros in Henry & June.

Kate Winslet in Holy Smoke.

Gong Li in Ju Dou. She was amazing in this role. But I saw this years ago, so I can't guarantee absolute buffness. I'd remember if certain things were bigger. But there's much cinematic value here as well as eye candy for the few pervs out there who need it.

Was Lisa Raye naked in The Players Club? I've only seen that one in parts, on account of the film kinda sucks...coulda been good though.

Salma Hayek in Desperado, if partial viewing counts.

Catherine Deneuve in Belle de Jour.;)

Victoria Abril and Antonio Banderas in Tie Me Up! Tie Me Down.

Grace Jones exposes a whole lot in A View to a Kill, but technically not naked.

Wasn't Brigitte Nielsen naked in something?

Tanya Roberts in Beastmaster. Come to think of it, somebody should've been naked in GOR, but I don't think that actually happened. :rolleyes:

i'm surprise nobody mentionned Nicole Kidman in Eyes Wide Shut...

this thread's supposedly just for the new yorkers, and you can't live here without bumping into somebody sometime, right? well, i got a pedicure next to her a couple years ago. sorry Kasper, imo she's much nicer on film. i'm not sayin', i'm just sayin'.

however, spotted sonia braga at tower records a few years ago, clothed naturally. she is a natural beauty. i forgot to mention her film Dona Flor e Seus Dois Maridos.

let me see what else my scatter brain can recall:

Shannon Elizabeth - American Pie

Aesop rocks! Anyways, I think I liked Shannon Elizabeth's early scene in http://www.i-mockery.com/minimocks/jack-frost/page2.php << Jack frost.

She paid her dues alright.

• 2 months later...