uniqlo supersale new jersey

almondcrush

uniqlo in menlo park mall is having a 20% off everything sale until november 8th

it's not a seasonal liquidation sale, it's a celebratory promotion for the store's first birthday

so it's 20% off every item, including the new winter outerwear that just came in (six styles for women, peacoats in for men, new shipment due in tomorrow)

the sale also extends to already reduced items, including the surprisingly robust remaining stock of uniqlo washed selvage (sorry miz, no raws)

there is waist 30-40 in the dark washed model and 29-42 in the greencast vintage wash

they're on sale for 39.95, which after promotion is only about 32 dollars

as far as futurian staples go there's also a pretty wide range of cashmeres (for $90 x 0.8) and cardigans (men's and women's [unisex] cuts), not to mention the dry fit tees with the deep v's are going for something like two or three dollars a pop

i started working there last week

so if you stop in, look for ben and don't be afraid to flash the limp wrist

i hope this doesn't constitute spam as i have nothing to gain from this than maybe some company at work and some extra superfolding :rolleyes: