Shopping in Bangkok

darkblack

try manga (by playground) at the central world, ground floor, just outside b2s. they purport to be the peddler of high-end streetwear. i don't know much about that stuff, but they had aNYthing, among other labels. some things aren't available for purchase until the official opening on friday though.

I'm not into Supreme but Playground above Thong Lor Soi 18 might. Another place might be Preduce, a skateshop in Siam Square, or also Vault, the shoe store also in Siam Square next to the I-Berry. I could be wrong but these would be decent bets.

You could probably find fake Supreme at MBK center :)

there's also another shop called 'sneakers villa' or smth similar at siam sq. (not sure what soi it is)

it is next to a shop selling japanese denim (e.g. evisu and samurais)

I just checked out these two stores on Saturday. Sneaka Villa is right next to the blue ice cream/shaved ice joint in Siam Square called Ice Monster. Basically, it's on the back part of Siam Square closer to the Hard Rock Cafe.

Sneaka Villa is a tiny hole in the wall place selling Nike SBs and Dunks and Bape. It's run by these two shoe enthusiasts. Lately, the streetwear scene seems to be taking off. Preduce, the skateshop also in Siam Square who is an authorized Nike SB dealer, sold out of the Sabotage SB in 30 min.

Right next to Sneaka Villa is a small shop called Denim Style. Inside, the walls are lined in light mahagony wood with raw denim adorning the walls. I just stopped by for a second but saw that they are selling Denime, Samurai, Studio D'Artisan and Evisu. It's kinda cool seeing Siam turn into Bangkok version of Soho.

Also, an awesome gelato/ice cream also just opened about a month ago called Felice. The owner was trained in Italy and opened this place for fun. Tasty!

Dispatches from Bangkok...