samurai denim contest [pics]

beatle

LOL!

Cheep one looks good and same for yours.

Like the way you posted your jeans with multiple angles in the same pic.

adsurgo is the champ for me but too bad his out of the voting list.

Fit pics ftw! :)

Of course adsurgo is in the poll..just vote for him...

i dont know how much my opinion means since its been a few days since this has been brought up but...

i think people should be able to post pictures until the poll is over. i mean... theyll have to suffer the votes lost from posting late. theres still a ton of jeans out there that havent been posted and there could be something amazing that everyone should see.

if the rules were more clear at the beginning of the start of the contest i could understand but i think i read somewhere that rule was only made last month (i could be wrong). honestly... i didnt even know about the rule. i have been super out of the loop with life around me recently so i havent been checking up on all of the rules every week. im sure a decent of the people in the contest have lost some sort of interest in superfuture or maybe lost a lot of free time because of a job/ significant other/ etc but are still just as interested in being in the contest and seeing how their jeans are doing.

in no way am i ripping on beatle for being unorganized so please nobody take this as that. i think what she did was awesome and amazing and i think everything has turned out a lot better than i expected and im so glad to have been a part of this. i just think that the deadline shouldnt matter. like ive said... anyone who posts now has lost enough potential votes already..

when i posted my jeans i was something like 42 votes behind HJJ and i dont know how it happened but now im in the lead... (and im not saying my jeans are amazing but...) if there is someone out there with amazing jeans that havent been posted and they want to post them now and they end up coming in first place and outdoing everyone then by all means they deserve the spot. they deserve to win, especially after the few hundred votes that have been made already would all be against them. this contest is supposed to be about who can get the best jeans out of wear.. not who can post them at whichever time.

i dont know.. just my 2 cents.

i love you beatle.

dick can you post the shots of them when you took them out of the suitcase? cant seem to find them anywhere...

Those were the Flat Heads British Airways destroyed?

After the wash: http://www.flickr.com/photos/theetruscan/sets/72157602100181781/

Right out of the suitcase: http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1434/1413673697_094c73f857.jpg

I think Dick Danger had a major accident in his jeans that nearly cost him his leg, but I am not at all sure.