samurai denim contest [pics]

beatle

6 days, daily wear these bastards are breaking in. they've softened up significantly, before I had a hard time turning them inside out, now muhfukahs are turning to butter . . .now to repeat another 50 times. they're stretched out a bit which should be alright since I cold soak them before, I feel they've got some more shrink in them.

sam01.JPG

sam02.JPG

Some pictures of my fit:

samfitfront.jpg

samfitback.jpg

I can’t decide if I like these yet, but the denim is so nice; that’s what is really keeping me from ditching these. Also just the contest in general, I just want to be a part of it.

I am really surprised about the overall great fit of these Jeans....I mean - lots of different body ypes - but somehow they work - alos on you, KO ....Keep it up - they'll be stunning...

Outdoor pics are always welcome....

Sandpaper should be banned ....

Allright - still missing 10 pms - please send ur email address..

I am off to get some wear on my ass - work...grrrrr

I was kind of scared that everybody was gonna

so i decided that it may be a good idea to wear these while they shrink, and i was right. i took a extremly hot shower while wearing them, and they shrunk like crazy, to the point i was in pain in my hips from the squeezing. but guess what.... best fitting jeans i own. nice slim leg, perfect bunching at the bottom, left leg twisted, etc....

pics up as soon as i get some sunlight here.

oh... i bought these at my true size, not up or dwn.

When people on SF generally describe something as a 'best fitting' pair of jeans, does that just mean there is zero space between their skin and the denim, but they can still do the zipper/ top button?

i am confused but interested, cos I thought these are looking fitted and quite good on people PRE shrink, so I am a bit shocked when people say they want them to drastically shrink and will apparently fit better POST shrink.

Well by the time cheap wears them a month - they will be somewhat loose again ..

yeah though addict - I think the zero space rule applies when they say best fitting pair ever ..

Question : wtf does leg twist have to do with a good fit cheap

Guest jeffvyain

cheap, those still have the 36 in inseam? it's weird, the stacking doesn't look awkward on you at all. derdankhund, i also am very impressed by your fit. and as far as fit goes, i think just creating an aesthetically pleasing silhouette is what constitutes a good fit. for me, that usually means it's going to be slimming but not skin tight at all and boxy up around the hips and ass, creating what we would all see as a more manly silhouette, as opposed to that somewhat feminine silhouette that most people (maybe with the exception of chris and a few others on this board) get wearing overly tight jeans when their hips are exaggerated. This can also happen with jeans that are too loose around the top, specifically with repros because of the anti-fit, when the ass hangs off to the sides significantly. I'm glad I didn't hang on to my jeans through the soak now, as I think I would've really liked them, and I was way too poor to keep them. But damn, seeing all these truly nice fits lately has got me wondering. Keep up the pictures, everybody. This is great to watch!

If anyone is in the Florida area, they should be bribed by other contest members (myself included) to steal cmf's sammies and maybe return them with a month left

who knows? maybe his 19 year old plaything would be susceptible to financial persuasion

that being said, yeah they look good cheap, but I'm going to give you a run for your money once I get these fuckers chopped a couple inches...

EDIT: thanks jeffyvain and CHR...cheap isn't the only one who needs love around here...

Nice fit , Poly..

And here is a somewhat updatet list - 28 ppl have sent me their email address...So if ur in the contest - and ur name does'nt come up = please send pm with ur email address and the # of ur SO500XX....we want to set up access to the website...

adsurgo

i-miss-liliy

BrokenGlass

typicalfashion

horriblyjollyjinx

theswarm

derdankhund

almondcrush

cheapmuthafukr

Yet Fung

Thorns

adsurgo

st199ml

emaze

polishmike

Westbrook

Dick Danger

mickawes

ko

digital_denim

azn8oi

Tommyhibbs

vee

the black arm

Moz

Poly800rock

Beatle

Sweden is Communist?!?

Yeah, apparently any country that takes people over profit and business is communist... and hence evil.