samurai denim contest [pics]

beatle

went upstate to Woodstock, NY... & found some abandon train on a farm.

woodstockdenim.jpg

thanks... it was nice to get away from the city & go outdoors and see some trees and what not. what better then Woodstock? the hippies were staring at my jeans the whole time I was up there, lol...

Look who got post !!

And of course - the fit is already great ...so I can't wait to see those after soak ! Have fun...

BTW - all of you who have'nt done this yet - please send pm subject EMAIL - with email adress and serial number...needed 4 website account...THANKS

damn, anything looks good on CMF... LOL... I saw some initial pics and thought they were way too baggy for my liking, and then some of these more recent pics got pretty damn good fit, maybe it's coz they were after soak... kindda wish I had known about the contest early enough to get in... oh well...

Damn... I think Imma need to get me a pair of Samurais made from that tough-mofo Texas Denim.... Someone gimme that jpn. woman's email address... She better get her arse in to gear and start making me some to my own design...I want a 55 cut in this denim.

Good luck to all the contestants. Let the battle commence!

P.S. was sanding etc allowed? cos I just know someone is gonna get called out for 'cheating' when their result is 'better' than everyone else's, lol

ah damn right now i have a feeling cheap has the best fit after looking through all of these pages

but this is presoak so who knows

maybe this has already been said before but after seeing that train picture

maybe everyone time you guys go out and do something adventerous in your jeans

like hike a mountain or fight a bear

you could take a picture

just to give everyone who is observing this competition and idea of how you are spending your time with them and how they are coming along at that moment.,