samurai denim contest [pics]

beatle

Opera is one of the most specifications compliant browsers out there. And these days it's free and available for all the popular computers and operating systems. It used to be ad-supported and cost money. What a crock.

I soaked Tuesday night for about an hour while wearing the jeans in the tub, I was afraid I didnt get them completely shrunk so I stuck them back in the tub for another 2 hours yesterday and wore them as they dried. I'll post pictures of the fit later today.

#12 Austin/College Station, TX

Whoa, another current Ag on SuFu?

Howdy :)

Mine fit EXACTLY like mickawes... and I have basically the same reaction. If only they were a little more fitted in the thigh. I'm considering doing some alterations. I almost cried when i hemmed them though, so I think tearing out the seams might be too much for me.

Hey everybody - I am so glad to see that the page is up....

Thanks 2000db - great job....

Does everybody agree that we all send 2000db - say like lucky 7$ for his work ?? Let me know ....

And yes, please snd me a pm with ur email address and ur Serial # - to make it more easy please OBJECT email - that would be great !!

Guest jeffvyain

the site is very nice...until the mouse moves over links. then i feel like i might have an aneurysm. can't wait to see everyone's stuff on there though. i definitely agree with a gray fade instead of a white out though...or hell, not even going to color at all and just making each jean a link.

Good looking site 2000dB!

In my Firefox2.0 i don't get any mouseover effect at all, well the user names change but not the pictures of the jeans.. mostly. Sometimes they turn to color for a sec. No gray fade or anything.

Beatle, sent u pm with email.. and I would have no problem with sending 2000dB 7$.

o/t a little, tip were you in rjc today? might've been you..can't be sure though

yeah...you're scaring me. we'll continue this in PMs ;)

</offtopic>

when the full site's up, what sort of format will there be behind the links? a single page with pics divided by headers into the various months (for example)? or some sort of skull jeans used gallery slick-a-like thing?

edit: okay i just clicked around...i get it. whoops.

i have to say, i'm getting a kick out of reading this thread, even if it is just as a spectator. denim wearing could become an olympic sport someday. kinda like a really, really, long marathon.

i'm not participating because i can only wear jeans for a few hours everday which means the wear i would get over a year would fucking suck kak.

You'll probably get yours before cheap gets his.

Beatle – what's that stuff on your belt? I already asked you about the wallet, I wanna know about that yellow little...is it a bag?

Beatle – what's that stuff on your belt? I already asked you about the wallet, I wanna know about that yellow little...is it a bag?[/QUOTE]

It's a keyholder (and yes - RedMoon )...this is what it looks like..

278272261_8edc30aff4.jpg

Yeah - living right next to the woods.....rule one if u have a dog....it is beautiful outside right now - with all that fall in the air - but freezing cold - snowed already...:mad:

Guest jeffvyain

just checked the site on firefox and it works exactly how i thought it should. ie sucks, but sometimes i'm lazy and i click the first thing i see, so i'll just remember to check the site with my good browser. very nice job