samurai denim contest [pics]

beatle

Yeah,

HJJ for most contrast... lookin nice.

386 ... looking amazing for overall fade pattern.

Cheep... most beat the fuck up pair of pants.

Hard to say. A lot of really nice looking jeans... shit I even forgot Poly800s.

I would definitely have to give it to HJJ for the most pictures of a pair of jeans.

i really dont understand why everyone likes his most... i dont get it.

Sheer quantity of pictures. It is like ad campaigns for presidents, he with the most exposure wins.

Although they are a pretty nice pair of jeans. I voted for 386, though.

I like how dark HJJ's are. They still have a lot of life in them, which they should since it's only been a year. And his repairs look very well done, not sloppy at all.

Also I think that Tommyhibbs has a great pair. Looks like very honest straight up wear. A lot of work has been done in those. I admire that since I only ever sit around and do problem sets in mine jeans.

Tweedlespink opened up the poll - I don't think it's a big deal that he did not want to stay up all night...

Actually - 14 is more than half - 3 people dropped out in the beginning - and one pair saved a leg...

But of course we would love to keep this even more organized 4 u...

2034353307_120502eb32_m.jpg

i really dont understand why everyone likes his most... i dont get it.

I think people are voting more for his personality than for his jeans. Like a popularity contest.

Fit pics are here!!!

FYOEhaAgK.jpg

QddjeFECP.jpg

psIgeolMM.jpg

By the way, I don't think my jeans are super high contrast, they're like jeans with good quality denim that is washed only when needed. I don't think they look unreal or unrealistic.

damn HJJ

those are amazing

you got my vote for sure, those should be hung up at either BIG or SE when you're done with them

Yeah, those look pretty damn good HJJ, especially with the fit pics. Nice boots, what are they?

yeah i voted for HJJ's, I was shocked at how many people did, I would have thought it would have been a really close race. But his lap fade is nice, and all aspects are there ( redmoon fade, combs, half destroyed arcuate, calf fades ), also I kinda dont like broken jeans.

I think Hjj's blog has made me look and admire his jeans more than I would've done otherwise which is why I could be biased- yknow, Ive seen the evolution of his more than any others - that said I really think they are on par with the infamous holy grail 811's..

I like to see a macro comparison of s0500 and 811 fades, particularly to compare the vertical falling.

This is a wonderful comp ive really regretted not being part of but its been wondeful to observe, samurai texas denim is definately on my list, has been for months now.