samurai denim contest [pics]

beatle

Taken today one week less then most but these thing break in fast!!! Detail shots to come.

nov2406f.jpg

nov2406b.jpg

I was really surprised by how great the fit is, these jeans put a smile on my face every time I pull them on. :D

Do they feel snug around the calf ?

Great fit?

Do they feel snug around the calf ?

Great fit?

Haha read the post! The fit is damn near perfect, not to low, snug with out binding, I can feel the denim on my calves but not to tight, fit really nice over the timbs I wear in winter, stack really nice too, good length.

nice fit on you i miss lily, you got more light blue coming out than I do. Most people probably will. I'm not going out of my way for wear...yet. just normal walking and sitting.

I haven't done much in them but I walk a lot, when the weather gets nice I ride my bike everywhere so I imagine there going to get some serious wear. I'm also in them from about 7 in the am to at least 11:30 at night so they get lots of wear in the day. I guess I bartend in them twice a week so they get splattered with water, booze and all that shit, but they haven't gotten splotchy or anything. Just good hard wear and I don't treat them special.

Yeah - the contest diary....to keep track of days and wash and other "important' stuff...quite curious how the leather binding will look a year from now....

It will have fallen to shit. I keep a Moleskine in my back left pocket and the top cracks within 4-6 months, by 8 months and binding is completely off. To help it keep: don't bend over with it in, don't let it sit on it, that'll get you a few more months of use. It's a careful game you have to play; fill it before it breaks.

Yeah - the contest diary....to keep track of days and wash and other "important' stuff...quite curious how the leather binding will look a year from now....

like number of farts that penetrated the jeans? :D

i have to take some pictures. i'm getting some nice fades on the front, i think it's from holding a laptop too long.