Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Skull Hat T-Shirts & New Wallet Colors

Skull releases some of the most fun leather accessories and T-Shirts due to their wild color schemes and interesting graphics.

We've brought in their new T-Shirt in two colors and also their Mid-Length wallet in Black and Slate and their Medallion Wallet in Red.

The T-Shirt has a heavy print on the front and back and one sleeve has been embroidered with the Skull Jeans logo.

All these items are now available in our online store:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=70

BA113_C03-720952.jpg

greyback-720980.jpg

BA113_C02-796836.jpg

blackback-796859.jpg

redmedallion-755863.jpg

blackmid-782633.jpg

slatemid-782649.jpg

do the skull t-shirts shrink kiya? not sure what size i should get im 5'9 150lbs.

You need a size 40, they shrink about .5" in all directions after washed.

Self Edge Brown Slub Cotton Duck CPO Shirt

The new CPO shirt from the Fall line of our own brand has just come in.

The CPO shirt is made of a great slubby brown cotton duck material with lots of character through-out, vintage buttons, and for the first time on our shirts this shirt even comes with snap button enclosures for the pockets and the forearm.

The body of the shirt is the classic Chief Petty Officer work-shirt but we put a western spin on the classic design on this version.

We used slightly larger buttons for a more homey and comfortable feel, the body is also cut longer on these than the rest of the Self Edge shirts.

There will only be this ONE run of this shirt in this fabric, once sold out there will be no restock.

This shirt is now available in-store and in our online store, check the online store for more specs and photos:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=75

se_shirt_01_web-731445.jpg

se_shirt_03_web-731471.jpg

se_shirt_04_web-764848.jpg

Skull releases some of the most fun leather accessories and T-Shirts due to their wild color schemes and interesting graphics.

We've brought in their new T-Shirt in two colors and also their Mid-Length wallet in Black and Slate and their Medallion Wallet in Red.

The T-Shirt has a heavy print on the front and back and one sleeve has been embroidered with the Skull Jeans logo.

BA113_C03-720952.jpg

greyback-720980.jpg

BA113_C02-796836.jpg

blackback-796859.jpg

redmedallion-755863.jpg

blackmid-782633.jpg

slatemid-782649.jpg

these skull t's are nice. after a wash and dry i dont know if it will fit me though. what up kiya!!!

The 40 would be perfect for you Vance..

is there gonna be a restock on black SExIH03's anytime in the near future? none in my size for the moment:(

Collaborations are limited to the initial run produced, no restocks ever.

Kiya, do you guys have any skull tan mid-length wallets?

We just got Black and Slate today.. no tan for another four weeks or so..

Dry Bones Natural Indigo Dyed Pin Striper Shirt

While in Japan in the Spring we helped design a Natural Indigo dyed shirt with Dry Bones, the result of that collaborative sake filled moment is this new release that is a beautifully dyed Natural Indigo Pin Striper Shirt.

With a flap chest pocket, a vintage workwear style button enclosure, and triple stitched throughout this shirt is exactly what we wanted in a classic style shirt but in a dark natural indigo woven fabric.

The shirt appears quite dark when new, but will lighten after a few washes and fade over time just like indigo denim.

Also in is a full restock of the Dry Bones Dual Prong Belt, Type III Jacket, and Red-D Slim Jeans.

Available now in our online store in limited quantities, check the online store for many more photos:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=72

db_striped_01_web-713312.jpg

db_striped_02_web-713366.jpg

I have a question about the RJB brand.

Is selfedge planning on carrying RJB jeans anytime soon?

Have you seen what RJB's jeans look like?

They're cool, but somehow we doubt the western market would get it...

For the record, RJB is owned by Flat Head..

Can someone post some pics of RJB jeans?

I am curious after the above...

I would love to see some pictures too.

The fact that RJB is made by Flathead even further sweetens it.

Is it's placement higher end to that of Flathead?

Man I would love to see the whole line.

I would love to see some pictures too.

The fact that RJB is made by Flathead even further sweetens it.

Is it's placement higher end to that of Flathead?

Man I would love to see the whole line.

When someone puts up pictures, I predict there will be some surprise and disappointment. I might be wrong, but the RJBs I have seen seem to me to be about as unlikely to receive SuFu approval as any legitimate premium denim I have ever seen before.

Does anyone know the price range on those denim?

Japanese retail is between $250 and $320.. American retail would be about $20 higher.

Like i said, i doubt the Sufu crowd would be into the stuff, all the rear pockets have huge argyle designs with inlayed leather..

BA113_C03-720952.jpg

greyback-720980.jpg

BA113_C02-796836.jpg

blackback-796859.jpg

redmedallion-755863.jpg

blackmid-782633.jpg

slatemid-782649.jpg

Dry Bones Natural Indigo Dyed Pin Striper Shirt

While in Japan in the Spring we helped design a Natural Indigo dyed shirt with Dry Bones, the result of that collaborative sake filled moment is this new release that is a beautifully dyed Natural Indigo Pin Striper Shirt.

With a flap chest pocket, a vintage workwear style button enclosure, and triple stitched throughout this shirt is exactly what we wanted in a classic style shirt but in a dark natural indigo woven fabric.

The shirt appears quite dark when new, but will lighten after a few washes and fade over time just like indigo denim.

Also in is a full restock of the Dry Bones Dual Prong Belt, Type III Jacket, and Red-D Slim Jeans.

Available now in our online store in limited quantities, check the online store for many more photos:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=72

db_striped_01_web-713312.jpg

db_striped_02_web-713366.jpg