Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Kiya, when will new B. Son fall line stuff drop in your store? I really fuckin want that re-released hoodie.

The fall line is starting to be released at the store this week starting with some shallow v-neck tees and a leather baseball jacket..

Self Edge Brown Slub Cotton Duck CPO Shirt

The new CPO shirt from the Fall line of our own brand has just come in.

The CPO shirt is made of a great slubby brown cotton duck material with lots of character through-out, vintage buttons, and for the first time on our shirts this shirt even comes with snap button enclosures for the pockets and the forearm.

The body of the shirt is the classic Chief Petty Officer work-shirt but we put a western spin on the classic design on this version.

We used slightly larger buttons for a more homey and comfortable feel, the body is also cut longer on these than the rest of the Self Edge shirts.

There will only be this ONE run of this shirt in this fabric, once sold out there will be no restock.

This shirt is now available in-store and in our online store, check the online store for more specs and photos:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=75

se_shirt_01_web-731445.jpg

se_shirt_03_web-731471.jpg

se_shirt_04_web-764848.jpg

that indigo dry bones shirt still coming to the web? id liek to see measurements before i buy this one as it seems their stuff runs small

and SE chambray?

The indigo Dry Bones shirt we designed is unbelievable.. it runs super big though, as does everything they produce. This is actually a good thing for those that aren't normally able to fit even into the largest sizes of what we sell.

They're being released online this weekend sometime..

The SE Chambray is coming end of September..

so I just moved to the bay area, I probably want to stop by self edge some time soon to get something. without reading through 147 pages, is the staff knowledgeable enough to help me with sizing and deciding on a cut for raw denim, or am I better off making sure I know my shit before I go in?

seems like self edge is more of a customer service focused business than most retailers might be, but just want to make sure before I trust that the self edge people know their stuff. I usually put no faith at all in sales reps for almost anything, especially clothing (and electronics).

so I just moved to the bay area, I probably want to stop by self edge some time soon to get something. without reading through 147 pages, is the staff knowledgeable enough to help me with sizing and deciding on a cut for raw denim, or am I better off making sure I know my shit before I go in?

seems like self edge is more of a customer service focused business than most retailers might be, but just want to make sure before I trust that the self edge people know their stuff. I usually put no faith at all in sales reps for almost anything, especially clothing (and electronics).

They know their stuff.

If you can find ONE store in the world outside of Japan and Hong Kong where every employee knows as much about denim, fits, history, and technical details as much as my employees at Self Edge your jeans are on me.

I hope that answers your question.

when will there be another supply of the womens flathead?

October.....

good to know, Ill probably be looking for some skull 5010s, looks like you are out of most sizes right now. are these regular restocks, seasonal restocks? I know I read back a couple of pages and saw the skull leather goods/tees will be stocked friday, but is the denim on a different sort of schedule?

If you live in the Bay area just go there. You will not be disappointed.

If you're still not sure about the big journey to Valencia St. I'm sure there is a Gap™®© somewhere close by that can hook you up.

If you can find ONE store in the world outside of Japan and Hong Kong where every employee knows as much about denim, fits, history, and technical details as much as my employees at Self Edge.........

Really??? (10)

n67849049434075965732tc2.jpg

Self Edge Brown Slub Cotton Duck CPO Shirt

The new CPO shirt from the Fall line of our own brand has just come in.

The CPO shirt is made of a great slubby brown cotton duck material with lots of character through-out, vintage buttons, and for the first time on our shirts this shirt even comes with snap button enclosures for the pockets and the forearm.

The body of the shirt is the classic Chief Petty Officer work-shirt but we put a western spin on the classic design on this version.

We used slightly larger buttons for a more homey and comfortable feel, the body is also cut longer on these than the rest of the Self Edge shirts.

There will only be this ONE run of this shirt in this fabric, once sold out there will be no restock.

This shirt is now available in-store and in our online store, check the online store for more specs and photos:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=75

se_shirt_01_web-731445.jpg

se_shirt_03_web-731471.jpg

se_shirt_04_web-764848.jpg

OK I got my Self Edge Brown Slub Cotton Duck CPO Shirt today and it is an incredible garment. The attention to detail is amazing but it's what you would expect of anything Self-Edge puts their name on. I got a Medium and it fits perfectly. These are slightly larger than the Denim Self-Edge shirts which I have in size Large and size Medium.

You better get one of these quick before they sell out!!!

For reference the Medium is Chest: 21" Shoulder: 18". Will post fit pics tomorrow.

Just ordered the CPO shirt. One minute after being sent confirmation I got the item is shipped. Thank you Kiya or whoever is manning the USPS website

That was not me.. You can thank Justice for that..