Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Kiya, i know you said you are restocking the houndstooth's, but does that mean you will be restocking the flat head x self edge houndstooth aswell?

Nope, that houndstooth might never be remade...

I have a pair of Flat Heads F310 and Imperial Dukes, most likely from Self Edge, but I have yet to make it into the store. I am always in the Mission after 7PM.. :( One day!

I have a pair of Flat Heads F310 and Imperial Dukes, most likely from Self Edge, but I have yet to make it into the store. I am always in the Mission after 7PM.. :( One day!

Next time, start drinking earlier in the afternoon so you can swing by half-way in between drinks.

any news on a possible restock of the shortsleeve black jacquard button down Kiya?

any news on a possible restock of the shortsleeve black jacquard button down Kiya?

Looks like it's not going to happen..

But we're getting the coolest color of the jacquard fabric in 5 weeks in long sleeve..This beautiful blue color that's one of the nicest i've seen..

Looks like it's not going to happen..

But we're getting the coolest color of the jacquard fabric in 5 weeks in long sleeve..This beautiful blue color that's one of the nicest i've seen..

Are we talking Self Edge shirts here? If so, my closet defintely has room for a few more Self Edge long sleeves.

Are we talking Self Edge shirts here? If so, my closet defintely has room for a few more Self Edge long sleeves.

We're talking Flat Head shirts..

Only in my wildest dreams would i be able to use a true Jacquard fabric like Flat Head uses on the Self Edge shirts..

Flat Head F380 Restock and Blue Diamond Short Sleeve

We've just received a full restock of the Flat Head F380 straight leg jean from size 28 up to size 38, these have turned into one of the most popular jeans we carry here at the store and are turning into one of the more difficult products to keep in stock. Perfect for anybody wanting the 3001/F310 but with a hair more room in them...

We released the Blue Diamond Button Down six weeks back and they sold so quickly we had Flat Head produce us a special run of them between seasons.

Both the F380 and the Blue Diamond Button Down are both now available in the online store:http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=68&zenid=f44f7d00389def5f3027cfacb7851c8c

IMG_0589-1-744802.jpg

525599885_dbf3e38b60_b-713957.jpg

Just a quick heads up that there'll be a big Flat Head party at Self Edge on Sunday September 7th.

The president and vice president of Flat Head are both coming from Japan along with the editor of Lightning Magazine to Self Edge for a meet and greet.

Along with the party things that'll be happening at this fine event:

-Massive amounts of beer will be flowing

-Superfuture Elite will be present

-Self Edge x Flat Head Chambray Long Sleeve Shirts with custom embroidery

-Samples of upcoming product will also be on display with a few items available for pre-order

-A large selection of leather goods (wallets, belts, etc..) will be on display available for custom orders (this might be the only time to see these products in person and order them for a six week delivery)

-Sidney Lo's Flat Head 3001 WAYWT Exhibit will be on display including before/after jeans/shirts and the DVD of the progress

I'll be updating this post with more information as it comes in:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=1165159

Just a quick heads up that there'll be a big Flat Head party at Self Edge on Sunday September 7th.

The president and vice president of Flat Head are both coming from Japan along with the editor of Lightning Magazine to Self Edge for a meet and greet.

-Samples of upcoming product will also be on display with a few items available for pre-order

-A large selection of leather goods (wallets, belts, etc..) will be on display available for custom orders (this might be the only time to see these products in person and order them for a six week delivery)

-Sidney Lo's Flat Head 3001 WAYWT Exhibit will be on display including before/after jeans/shirts and the DVD of the progress

pleeeease don't tell me that it's 21 and over.

i promise i won't try to drink...

The Flat Head party is all ages... It's taking place AT Self Edge.

The Flat Head party is all ages... It's taking place AT Self Edge.

Tooouugh--when are you boys coming to New York??

I would be very interested to know more about this one, particularly how over the top and ridiculously awesome it will be.

I would be very interested to know more about this one, particularly how over the top and ridiculously awesome it will be.

It has "Self Edge & Flat Head" embroidered over the left chest pocket..Looks super cool, in a vintage sort of way..

I saw the samples of the Self Edge Chambray shirts yesterday and they are SWEET! I wish I could have walked out of the store with one...now it's a waiting game!

Actually, what you saw was the upcoming Self Edge Chambray shirts...

The Flat Head ones are the same ones as usual but with an embroidery they've done above the left pocket.

I saw the samples of the Self Edge Chambray shirts yesterday and they are SWEET! I wish I could have walked out of the store with one...now it's a waiting game!

What color was it...are there different colors? Also...did the design differ from the other Self Edge shirts? Any idea on the release? The lighter weight of the chambray should pair nicely with the upcoming slack-weave sugarcanes.

They (short and long sleeve versions) were grey, with purple stitching and matching purple buttons (both of which were very nice). Kiya said a black will be released as well, both in about 6 weeks. The design was similar to their current denim shirts.

Not to be nit-picky. but the design is completely different from our current shirts..

The fit is a bit different and all the detailing is different including flipped off center arcuate shaped pocket flaps and stitched front shoulder pattern instead of a second layer of fabric to help reduce the weight of the shirt...

Flat Head F380 Restock and Blue Diamond Short Sleeve

We've just received a full restock of the Flat Head F380 straight leg jean from size 28 up to size 38, these have turned into one of the most popular jeans we carry here at the store and are turning into one of the more difficult products to keep in stock. Perfect for anybody wanting the 3001/F310 but with a hair more room in them...

We released the Blue Diamond Button Down six weeks back and they sold so quickly we had Flat Head produce us a special run of them between seasons.

Both the F380 and the Blue Diamond Button Down are both now available in the online store:http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=68&zenid=f44f7d00389def5f3027cfacb7851c8c

IMG_0589-1-744802.jpg

525599885_dbf3e38b60_b-713957.jpg

Not to be nit-picky. but the design is completely different from our current shirts..

The fit is a bit different and all the detailing is different including flipped off center arcuate shaped pocket flaps and stitched front shoulder pattern instead of a second layer of fabric to help reduce the weight of the shirt...

Not nit-picky at all! I could tell it was different, but I couldn't quite describe it. I didn't notice the pockets, but I did notice the shoulder pattern being a single layer of fabric. And I knew it wasn't the self edge x flat head!! I have been eager to get this shirt ever since it was first mentioned as I love my self edge denim shirt!

Are the women's versions of the self edge denim shirts still coming?