Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

They're on there.

The Stevenson gima tee is tempting me, but if I remember correctly the measurements were a bit too small for me.

Which is why I didn't get it at full price in the first place.

Gonna think on it a bit.

Que Pasa Shop Self Edge Warehouse Sale Round Two

Que Pasa Shop is launching Round Two of the Self Edge Warehouse Sale today at 10am. Items being sold will consist of every imaginable type of thing we've ever sold from every brand we've carried. Everything is marked down 40% to 80% off the original retail price. We've partnered wth our good friends from Que Pasa Shop (@quepasashop) Portland to sell everything for us. All items will be shipped from Portland, so regardless of where you are there will be no sales tax. We will have over 500 items listed for sale, it's quite a bit of product going back to the beginning of Self Edge; some things make us nostalgic for the early items we used to sell. We will be reducing the prices of whatever is left from the sale every 7 to 10 days until everything is gone.

http://quepasashop.com

Are the Strike Gold Heavy Loopwheeled Zip Hoodie that was sold on quepasashop of the same measurements of the ones being offered on selfedge right now? I roughly remember that after the initial selling out of the Strike Gold Sweaters, they were reissued and had slight changes? I'm not sure if that applied to just the sweater, hoody, or both.

I picked up the SEXIHLSXA13 from the sale, and wished SO hard that they would fit, but they just don't work for me. Such a wacky fit on those. But I love the way the denim and tonal stitching looks on them. Kiya, any chance of another similar jean soon from Iron Heart or anyone else?

Are the Strike Gold Heavy Loopwheeled Zip Hoodie that was sold on quepasashop of the same measurements of the ones being offered on selfedge right now? I roughly remember that after the initial selling out of the Strike Gold Sweaters, they were reissued and had slight changes? I'm not sure if that applied to just the sweater, hoody, or both.

Yup, the measurements are nearly identical.  If you want actual measurements you can email the guys at Que pasa and they'll get back to you with those numbers.

I picked up the SEXIHLSXA13 from the sale, and wished SO hard that they would fit, but they just don't work for me. Such a wacky fit on those. But I love the way the denim and tonal stitching looks on them. Kiya, any chance of another similar jean soon from Iron Heart or anyone else?

Sorry, no current plans to redo that denim. We did three jeans and one jacket out of it and used up all of the fabric.

Stevenson Overall Co. Winter Shirts, Indigo-Dyed Cable Knit Caps, and 727 Jean Restock

We've just received a shipment of shirts, indigo-dyed cable knit caps, and a restock of the 727 Slim Tapered jean from Stevenson.  

Stevenson's shirts continue to get better with every season.  The original fabrics which they develop in-house set them apart from others, with the fabric feel and pattern being a perfect fit for the application.  Their new indigo-dyed cable knit caps are sure to feel great on and age well over time with regular use. 

Along with these new items we've received a restock of their very popular 727 fit which is made for us in an unwashed state.  

STVNSN_BLUE_01-682x1025.jpg
STVNSN_BLUE_005-1025x682.jpg
STVNSN_BLUE_007-1025x682.jpg

STVNSN_BLK_001-682x1025.jpg
STVNSN_BLK_005-931x619.jpg
STVNSN_BLK_004-1025x682.jpg
STVNSN_BLK_007-1025x682.jpg

STVNSN_BEANIE_01-807x1214.jpg

STVNSN_BEANIE_GRY_01-816x1227.jpg
STVNSN_BEANIE_GRY_02-1025x682.jpg

Introducing Dehen 1920 for Self Edge

Over this past year we've been working on bringing in a set of custom Dehen varsity jackets at our stores.  We've worked with Dehen to create new fits in their varsity and even created a women's version.  All the ribbing and woven wool outer is custom woven by Dehen at their mill in Portland (Oregon) and is also cut and sewn under the same roof.  The cowhide arms are buttery soft and the jackets have a quilted lining and an inner chest pocket.  

We're exciting to have such great fitting jackets from a Portland institution at our stores, and we're equally as excited to be offering a women's version too.

SE__VARSITY_01-682x1025.jpg
SE__VARSITY_08-1025x682.jpg
SE__VARSITY_07-1057x704.jpg
SE__VARSITY_05-1025x682.jpg

VARSITY_BLUES_01-682x1025.jpg
VARSITY_BLUES_08-1025x682.jpg
VARSITY_BLUES_06-830x552.jpg

SE_W_VARSITY_01-682x1025.jpg
SE_W_VARSITY_05-1025x682.jpg
SE_W_VARSITY_07-872x580.jpg

Yesterday marked one year of wear for my SE05BSP. Three initial soaks, about 14 washes and two repairs at SELA. Needs plenty more repairs (coin pocket rivets popped off and chain stitching pretty much everywhere has "breaks" in it) but starting today on my 301s for winter. Will pick up where I left off come summer time, rotating between these and my SExI14.

15493395314_dfd3763036_o.jpg

15929978667_c2988fc72f_o.jpg

15929978627_12dbaf4fa0_o.jpg

15928303098_8a5d8f71ba_o.jpg

15929978517_b61322cd25_o.jpg

15928303028_663d090b4b_o.jpg

15929978397_08fe90d0e0_o.jpg

16115721685_f94bc9c81c_o.jpg

15493395004_7bcbbd083d_o.jpg

16115721585_a15fe576a4_o.jpg

The quepasa sale had some price drops if anyone is wondering but no new items yet

All the new items were added on Monday, price drop happened earlier today.

Another price drop will happen later next week.

If yall have the measurements for the Stevenson gima yarn tee too it would be much appreciated. Thinking about pulling the trigger.

Are the que pasa measurements taken the same way as self edge? For example, a shirts chest measurement being taken from seam to seam, and not total fabric laid flat.

I believe Que Pasa has sent both of you PMs.

Any stretch expected with 3sixteen belts?

The leather is quite heavy, at the very most you'll get some stretch after years of wear.

William Gibson x Buzz Rickson Horsehide A-2 & The Iron Heart Modified Overdyed Type III Jacket

We've just received two jackets, both limited in production, both produced exclusively for Self Edge.  

For the first time Buzz Rickson has allowed a retailer to modify one of it's jackets from the William Gibson x Buzz Rickson collection.  We've taken their analine finished horsehide A-2 jacket, which is done in black for the William Gibson collection, and slimmed out the arms and lengthened the body by a full two inches.  The original design of this jacket is quite short, meant to be worn with high-rise jeans and a tucked in shirt.  We wanted to update the jacket so that it could be worn by taller men but also to be worn with an untucked shirt.  The jacket is black but all reverse facing areas are brown such as the reverse side of the placket, pocket flaps, collar, and the epaulets.  These were made exclusively for Self Edge and will not be remade once sold out.

Next up we have a restock of the very popular overdyed modified Type III jacket from Iron Heart, these are made once a year in small numbers for us out of a heavy weight denim that has been overdyed black.  The jacket has some added length and hand-pockets have been added.

We've also received a full restock of John Lofgren's watch caps in both navy and black.

BR_LEATHER_01-682x1025.jpg
BR_LEATHER_15-1025x682.jpg
BR_LEATHER_06-1025x682.jpg
BR_LEATHER_07-1025x682.jpg
BR_LEATHER_08-1025x682.jpg
BR_LEATHER_09-1025x682.jpg
BR_LEATHER_11-1025x682.jpg

SEXIH07111BK_01-454x683.JPG
SEXIH07111BK_01_03-1025x683.jpg

[puts on flight jacket nerd hat] That A-2 is based off a Roughwear contract from the war. [takes flight jacket nerd hat off]