kiya

Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

sweet! Thanks Kiya!

Hey Kiya, I remember hearing a while back that you guys are doing another special edition Iron Heart denim jacket. Details on this? I've been looking around for a denim jacket, but it's really hard to find the measurements and fit I'm looking for. Been considering Sugar Cane also...

Hey Kiya, I remember hearing a while back that you guys are doing another special edition Iron Heart denim jacket. Details on this? I've been looking around for a denim jacket, but it's really hard to find the measurements and fit I'm looking for. Been considering Sugar Cane also...

We're doing another run of the overdyed Modified Type III jacket, that should be at all stores on December 15th.  We never really intended to do more than one run of this jacket but people love it so much and we've found over the years it really is the perfect denim jacket. It's got hand pockets, the length is a bit longer so you can wear it with untucked shirts, the construction and denim are indestructible, and because it's overdyed you won't ever have to worry about wearing too much denim because it's black/blue.

I'm super psyched about the overdyed jacket, going to picking that up as well as the MF deck jacket.

Just getting situated in a new apartment so it's delayed me a bit on my order.

I'm assuming the overdye jacket is the same 21 oz. fabric as the 634S-B?

I'm super psyched about the overdyed jacket, going to picking that up as well as the MF deck jacket.

Just getting situated in a new apartment so it's delayed me a bit on my order.

I'm assuming the overdye jacket is the same 21 oz. fabric as the 634S-B?

The OD jacket is actually made of the unsanforized 18oz denim from the Devil's Fit.

Sweet, 18 oz. is more versitle for multiple seasons I would imagine.

Can't wait.

Still going to be pretty hefty for a jacket, especially down in Texas

Kiya, is there an updated arrival date for the Lofgren sneakers?

Should be the first or second week of January.

Still going to be pretty hefty for a jacket, especially down in Texas

Yeah, but it does get a bit cold here.  Should be prefect with a tshirt underneath. 

3sixteen Shadow Selvedge Type III Jackets & Indigo Yarn Dyed T-Shirts

We've got two new 3sixteen releases, both of which have been high on many people's wishlists for quite some time.  

First up is a modified Type III jacket made of 3sixteen's famed Shadow Selvedge denim.  This jacket is made of a selvedge Japanese denim, custom designed and woven for 3sixteen, and cut and sewn in the USA.  They've lengthened the body a bit and added hand pockets to the front of the jacket.  

Next up we have indigo yarn-dyed pocket t-shirts.  These have a deep indigo shade to them and will fade and lighten with regular wear and washings. The t-shirts come in a pack of two and have no branding on the outside of the tee.

Along with these new items we've received a full restock of all 3sixteen and 3sixteen+ jeans including the 30BSP, 32BSP, all women's jeans, and all Shadow Selvedge denim jeans.

316_SS_03-737x1106.jpg
316_SS_05-1025x682.jpg
316_SS_09-1155x769.jpg
316_SS_08-1025x682.jpg
316_SS_04-1025x682.jpg
316_SS_10-1025x682.jpg
316_SS_11-1025x682.jpg

316_TEE_01-813x1222.jpg
316_TEE_05-1025x682.jpg
316_TEE_02-1025x682.jpg

Hey kiya, I was wondering which jeans are slimmer. Sexi14 or st-200x in sz 28. Thanks

The SEXi14 would be slimmer.

3sixteen Shadow Selvedge Type III Jackets & Indigo Yarn Dyed T-Shirts

We've got two new 3sixteen releases, both of which have been high on many people's wishlists for quite some time.  

First up is a modified Type III jacket made of 3sixteen's famed Shadow Selvedge denim.  This jacket is made of a selvedge Japanese denim, custom designed and woven for 3sixteen, and cut and sewn in the USA.  They've lengthened the body a bit and added hand pockets to the front of the jacket.  

Next up we have indigo yarn-dyed pocket t-shirts.  These have a deep indigo shade to them and will fade and lighten with regular wear and washings. The t-shirts come in a pack of two and have no branding on the outside of the tee.

Along with these new items we've received a full restock of all 3sixteen and 3sixteen+ jeans including the 30BSP, 32BSP, all women's jeans, and all Shadow Selvedge denim jeans.

What is the fabric like on the Indigo Dyed T-Shirts? Is it stretchy or taught?

What is the fabric like on the Indigo Dyed T-Shirts? Is it stretchy or taught?

I'd say it's pretty taught, not very stretchy by t-shirt fabric standards.

Copped the Type 3S at Self Edge on Saturday, and have been wearing it ever since. It's been a long time since I've broken in a raw denim jacket, it's analagous to breaking in a new leather jacket. But the fit is great and once the denim loosens up, it will wear beautifully. I have the jeans in the same fabric; looking foward to the fades as it ages.

Package arrived at my door from SESF addressed to my partner...

Looks like it going to be a very Self Edge Christmas!

Just saw the Dehen post on their Instagram, got any details?

Just saw the Dehen post on their Instagram, got any details?

We did a special run of varsity jackets with Dehen, two for men and one for women. All the fits are custom designed by Self Edge and Dehen together over the past year.  No branding on the outside of any of the jackets and all are wool body with cowhide arms.  These should be out in about a week or two at all stores.  

The Self Edge "Let's Drink!" SALE - This Weekend!

Here at Self Edge we like to find any reason to drink, and better yet, drink with our customers...
So this weekend we're running a LET'S DRINK sale on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. This will be the last time we're discounting anything this year.  Come by the store and have a few beers with us and enjoy a 14% off sale on everything in the store.

We'll have quite a few new shirts, jeans, jackets, leather accessories, silver jewelry, and more in the store just in time for the weekend from Iron Heart, 3sixteen, Good Art, Mister Freedom, Flat Head, Strike Gold, Sugar Cane, Buzz Rickson (and William Gibson), Dry Bones, John Lofgren, Stevenson, and more.

Come by and check out all the newest releases from every line we carry and restocks of all the jeans from all the brands which we stock. There's quite a bit of new product coming in daily and some will be going up in the online store over the next few days, some will be in-store only until after the weekend.

It's rare for us to have a blanket sale like this... Everything will be marked down 14% for three days so come by and have a drink and check out our new goods.

In-Store Sale at SESF, SENY, SELA, and SEDPX:
November 28, 29, and 30 (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)

Self Edge Online Store Sale:
Starts 9am (PST) Friday, November 28th
Ends 5pm (PST) Monday, December 1st

Sale in-store and online will be 14% off (excludes hems/repairs). Customers which are not local can use a coupon code for 14% off everything in our online store starting at 9AM (PST) Friday November 28th, the coupon code will be good until 5pm (PST) Monday, December 1st.
Sale terms cannot be retroactive for past purchases or to pre-purchase items which are not in our current stock.
Coupon Code for 14% off along with free shipping worldwide: LetsDrink2014

Nice! Can't wait for Year 2020 when you start doing a 20% promo  ;)

Nice! Can't wait for Year 2020 when you start doing a 20% promo  ;)

Or in 2100, where everything will be 100% off.  

And in the year 2200 we'll pay you the price of the product to buy it.  

Edited by kiya

is the next round of discounts for the warehouse sale coming this black friday also?

is the next round of discounts for the warehouse sale coming this black friday also?

No, that's as low as those items are going until December 10th.

Or in 2100, where everything will be 100% off.  

And in the year 2200 we'll pay you the price of the product to buy it.  

This before you have a shop in every state of every country?

This before you have a shop in every state of every country?

I wish!

It's taken us over eight years to get to four stores, and this store in Mexico is such a ridiculous thing to do as a non-temporary shop.  

I have no idea where we'll be in a few years, it's harder to figure things out when you're a small company with no investors.  Investors make things easy, it's a "make money or die" situation at that point, so the purpose is clear.  We, on the other hand, have no purpose other than Good Times and interesting and well made clothes.

Edited by kiya

but that doesnt sound like a bad purpose

Edited by FLDenim211

MF deck jacket and a few tees inbound, thanks as always guys.  :ph34r:

By chance does SESF have the "3sixteen Indigo Dyed Pocket Tees - 2-Pack" in a Medium? I know it says it's sold out online but I would want to try them on before purchasing.

By chance does SESF have the "3sixteen Indigo Dyed Pocket Tees - 2-Pack" in a Medium? I know it says it's sold out online but I would want to try them on before purchasing.

Nope, sold out of that size.