Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Is the sc 2014 button fly or zip fly?

It's button-fly.

Where can I buy Self Edge's copper and silver jewelry collection? I no longer see them on Gentry NYC. :(

Gentry definitely carries the current collection and it's also found at American Rag in Thailand, VMC in Zurich, Burg & Schild in Berlin, Gym Standard in San Diego, Sivletto in Stockholm, and Buttery Store in the UK.

Will SE be getting their hands on any of the 1st run produced in the 666 cut? (referenced here: http://www.ironheart.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=5259.0)

No, we're doing the 301s instead out of that same fabric.

Edited by kiya

Gentry definitely carries the current collection and it's also found at American Rag in Thailand, VMC in Zurich, Burg & Schild in Berlin, Gym Standard in San Diego, Sivletto in Stockholm, and Buttery Store in the UK.

Guess the pieces I wanted are sold out now on Gentry. Thanks for the reply tho

Edited by Perception.

aww, sweet! is this gonna be sanforized or unsanforized? cant wait! 

Unsanforized and 18oz or so..

Any idea when the Wild Child wallet will be restocked?

Torn between that and the Okinawa CPO right now.

Wild Child wallets will be back in stock within the next 4 weeks.

ahh so not the 633 anymore? Darn!

Oh hell nah.. we're doing both the 301s and 633s in the new double indigo duck fabric.

Oh hell nah.. we're doing both the 301s and 633s in the new double indigo duck fabric.

Damn, brother...what do THOSE look like? They sound, well, double-sick. When with pictures?

Damn, brother...what do THOSE look like? They sound, well, double-sick. When with pictures?

We'll have photos in January and they should be out in February or so.

Any chance you guys have the MF CPO at the LA store in a L or XL? I'll be picking up some pants tomorrow and would love to try one on.

As of today we have both the L and XL of that shirt at SELA.

Dude, the 2014 is fiiiiiiiiire. Just do it, man!

New CPO is so next level, I almost instacopped. I had to be reminded that my Appaloosa still isn't broken in, haha. No more denim shirts in 2014, for me. That's good for those of you who need size L. Get it while it's still around. It won't last long,

Kiya, any chance there will be a nice slim collab with Sugar Cane sometime before next summer? I'm itching for a pair of light weights that are close to a SExI14 styled cut. The 2014 don't quite cut it for my body type...

Work your magic! :-D

Sugar Cane won't do a jean as slim as the SEXI14, it's just not something they're interested in.  

I fully respect that, we have no interest in working with a company which will do anything to sell another few hundred jeans.  We are doing a Sugar Cane collaboration that comes out early next year though, more info on that will be available later this year (but it still won't be as slim as the SEXI14 jean).

K, I respect that for sure. I mean, being tall and skinny, slim is something I look better in as opposed to slim being trendy if you know what I mean. Will the collab be sized more or less between the 2014 and SExI14? I'd cop for sure if so.

BAerts - Haha, the 11.2" rise on the 32 aint for me. Biggest rise in my jean collection is SG2109(33) and that's 10.75". Will see what the SExSCXX are like.

I assume this double indigo duck is different from the 18oz raw selvedge indigo weft/warp over on the Iron Hear forums? Or am I confused and they're one and the same?

I assume this double indigo duck is different from the 18oz raw selvedge indigo weft/warp over on the Iron Hear forums? Or am I confused and they're one and the same?

It's a 16.5oz unsanforized indigo/indigo duck.

Edited by kiya

Any chance you guys have the MF CPO at the LA store in a L or XL? I'll be picking up some pants tomorrow and would love to try one on.

We got one of each, and I'm pretty sure we haven't sold any with the crazy heat.

I'll see you today!

Flat Head Indigo Linen Shirts, Heavyweight T-Shirts, RJB Flannels, Wallets, Bracelets, & More

Last year one of the most impressive shirts we received was a short sleeve indigo-dyed linen shirt from Flat Head.  When new this shirt is dark blue and with wear and washing the linen fabric comes alive due to the indigo rope-dying technique used to dye the yarns.  We've seen quite a few of these with heavy wear on them and they look unbelievable.  We liked this shirt so much we've had Flat Head make us a small run of them exclusively for our shops.  Only 80 shirts were made in this new run and they're availalble now at all of our stores.  

We've also received a new printed heavyweight t-shirt and a wild Real Japan Blues dobby flannel shirt that has to be one of the craziest fabrics we've seen.  The RJB shirt is a collectible in Japan, they do it every year in a new color and with this new iteration we thought it was time to carry the style at our shops.  

Along with these new items we've received Flat Head's mid-length wallets in black and tan (with their new sterling silver ring design), woven leather and silver bracelets, feather rings, and a full restock of nearly every jean model including the popular slim tapered SE05BSP jean.

FH_NAVY_01-454x683.jpg
FH_NAVY_01_02-1026x683.jpg
FH_NAVY_01_05-1026x683.jpg
RJB_01-682x1025.jpg
RJB_05-1025x682.jpg
FH_01-763x1145.jpg
FH_05-1053x702.jpg
BRACELET_1+2_00-997x1498.jpg
BRACELET_2_06-1025x682.jpg

For sure... I've never seen a shirt like that one. It looks like it was hand knitted or something.

Kiya... I tracked down that flat head dobby shirt, what makes the open collar lay down like that? And is there a way to keep it after a wash?

Generally after a wash it won't lay down like it was when it was new unless you iron the collars down once the shirt is dry.