Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Thank you, the 8301's looked dope til i saw the 21oz weight. With summer approaching I thought it might be a good time to get some new ones to wear in before the summer heat strikes but 21oz sounds a bit rough. Looks like 3sixteen wins again.

If I order through SE do different product ship from different areas or is everything out of SF? Reason I ask is I just moved to Western/upstate NY so I'd get it quicker if it shipped SENY. Greedy, I know.

If you order from the online store it'll most probably shipped from our SF store.

if 31 in f310, what sz in rs04 for similar fit (i'd imagine the roy is bigger in the thigh?)?

i like the sexfhxrjb15 denim..is it used in other cuts? is it the same size as f310?

You'd be a 31 in all of Roy's jeans.

The SEXFHXRJB15 denim is the same denim as the 103BSP and 106BSP.

Hey Kiya, just curious. What's your favourite item of clothing that Self Edge has sold?

Thats seven years worth of clothing! I have no single favorite item, i have a list of things which i can't live without though.

RJB shirts, FH tees, the 106BSP from RJB and the 1105 from Strike Gold, the Wild Child wallet, the FH varsity jacket, the Stevenson Wool Booster, and almost any Dry Bones shirt.

Is Flat Head planning on releasing a varsity this year?

Also, are you guys expecting any new indigo knits from Stevenson? Something similar to the recent button down or the hoodie would be awesome.

New FH varsity is coming March 1st to all stores.

Also, new Stevenson Spring season ships on March 1st too.

S-town lets get the new one and start a new gang!

Yeah nothing has popped up in size 42? Excited about the new one though. What's the specs Kiya?

Will have photos in late February. The version we're getting is slightly different than the Japan version.

and the copper collection still releasing March 1st?

Yup, should be March 1st at all stores.

hi kiya. is the letters on the old and new varisty jackets by fh sewn on or ironed on?

They're sewn on.

Hey Kiya, looking at getting a pair of SE05BSP in the near future. Lose 1" in waist, 3" in length and 0.3" every where else with a hot soak or two?

Yup, exactly.

What's the email address for the NY store ? Couldn't find it on the site.

Thanks

You can just email denim at selfedge.com. If you want to speak to the NY store directly you can call them during business hours or hit us up on AIM there: SelfEdgeNY

Do any of the stores have a pair of the IHxB01 SBG size 32 in stock?

Nope, sold out.

We do have the 8301s though.

hi mr kiya,

will u restock

Dry Bones

Self Edge x Dry Bones x Superfuture x Styleforum..?

Sorry but there will be no restocks of that jean, we don't restock our collaborations.

any plans for collabs this year you would like to share? :)

(my vote goes for a Strike Gold collab)

The collaboration we're working on for this year so far is coming out in April, its our most ambitious project to date. It's a hank-dyed natural indigo jean woven on wooden loom with Dry Bones. I would start saving up now, its not going to be cheap.

Edited by kiya