Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

you guys have the

Iron Heart

Super Black Fade-to-Gray Snap Shirt

in medium at your sf store?

Yup, we have one left as of today.

Kiya, could you order 1 xxl roy shirts for me?

I'm sorry but it's out of my control, he's only wanting to go up to XL on this run.

Kiya, *and even Andrew 316. When selecting these collabs and denims, especially ones that have never been used before and are specifically made for SelfEdge, how do you know what the wear will be like? Like how do you know what the wear will be like a year from normal wear/washing.

I know you have "test" pairs that come and go, you edit and change certain details but most of that is fit and hardware related isn't it?

Or do the factories already have examples of the worn denim and you work from ther? For example the super black IH you above, Have you seen what a worn pair will look like? I also don't how long the process is, from a year to 2 years, I'd assume that time is also used in wear test. Excuse me if this is alot of questions, i just wonder sometimes and love the fact you respond to everyone respectfully.

The SBG denim is stubborn as hell; wicked rigid.

I'd still love to see Josh rock a pair of crispy new 301s along with some side views. (It's always nice to see how sneakers with longer silhouettes pair-up with slim jeans.)

Edited by Shoreman

which jean is better? fade to grey 301s or OD 301s-07bk? (and when will you restock these in a 30?)

The overdyed 301s will not be restocked, so for that fit you're only choices are the 301s or 8301s.

Kiya, SESF feels larger now after the re-model! Really a great job you all did there and hope to catch you in person soon again; its been too long.

i tell ya, the dual dressing rooms are fucking luxurious

Thanks! Is that before or after they were done with the rugs and wallpaper?

Hey Kiya,

I know this is kinda off topic from the store and what not, but do you have any good recommendations for good chocolate in the the city (sf) !?!

Look no further:

http://www.yelp.com/biz/chocolate-covered-san-francisco

Iron Heart Full Restock

We've just received a full restock of every Iron Heart jean model, all denim jackets and vests, and belts (including the tan version) at all Self Edge stores and in our online store. We even finally got the restock of the 301s jean. Check the online store for everything that's been brought back into stock.

Shop Iron Heart Online

back to the chocolate topic, sorry, what chocolate was used for the chocolate you had that looked like jeans??

i miss those.

70% Guitard, made in the Bay Area.

Hey Kiya, is there anyway I can send my jeans into SENY to be hemmed? Last time I did it I went into the store and payed but I don't see an online option, I'm guessing I just call the store?

I know stupid question, but it's been a while since I was last on superdenim.

Edited by laxlife1234

Hey Kiya, is there anyway I can send my jeans into SENY to be hemmed? Last time I did it I went into the store and payed but I don't see an online option, I'm guessing I just call the store?

I know stupid question, but it's been a while since I was last on superdenim.

All jeans have to be taken into one of our three stores for hemming, the complete hemming info is here:

https://www.selfedge.com/chainstitching.php

Strike Gold & Kawatako Restocks

We've just received deliveries from two of our favorite brands. Both Kawatako and Strike Gold have delivered a full restock of all jeans, belts, wallets, and key hooks.

From Strike Gold we've received full size runs of all four jean models including a full restock of their belts in both tan and black. The most insane loopwheeeled tees we've seen yet have also landed but will be available only in-store until mid-September.

Kawatako has redone the entire line of leather and brass accessories, everything from their belts to their keyhooks has been restocked.

All these items are available now at all three Self Edge stores and in our online store.

Shop Strike Gold Online

Shop Kawatako Online

In addition to all the Kawatako, Strike Gold, and Iron Heart restocks above we just got a full restock of all Flat Head jeans, bracelets, and keyhooks along with a full restock of all Imperial jeans and Sugar Cane jeans.

https://www.selfedge.com/