Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Is the next Roy release still on the 20th of May?

It's been pushed back to June 1st.

Well to be honest "frustrating" would be putting it lightly lol.

I sent you a PM five days ago, i never heard back from you. Reply to it or email me and we'll take care of the shirt for you.

i'm always amazed by kiya's confidence in recommending sizes based on "i wear size x in brand a, what size do i need in brand b?".

to be sure, i would

1. grab a tape measure and your unbranded jeans.
  2. measure them following these instructions: http://www.selfedge....easurements.php
  3. look at self edge's bsp size/measurement chart
  4. buy one size up from the size with the same waist measurement as your unbranded jeans (to account for shrinkage after soaking)

these instructions are assuming your unbranded jeans fit you comfortably. if they are too big or too small, then compensate for sizing accordingly.

the ub's measure 33" across, but looking at the sizing chart i don't want the leg any roomier than the ub's. the 32 fits the bill for the leg... first pair of unsanforized raw here! i know the waist will be able to stretch to 33", the UB's did, will i get away with the 32?

hi,i come from hong kong, i love mister freedom so much,

so want to buy some jeans and pants,

over usd $1000, do you offer any discount code?? thanks

No, we don't discount the products we sell.

If you want to pay below retail try eBay or Supermarket.

Edited by kiya

Just a quick mention for some excellent customer service sent recently my way by kiya, won't bore you with details but buy with confidence from self edge.

bsp restock still happening today?

It's been pushed back just a tiny bit, should be at the store by May 26 or May 28.

kiya Today I went to SENYC store buy NEW TFH TEE, I can't buy it now though. How long do I need to wait untill i get it?

I'm confused, you bought a tee but didn't take it with you? We're shipping it to you?

deal with the dealer. unnecessary to post that

FYI the PM he sent was not related at all to my post or my problems with the shirt, I hadn't been on Supertalk either for a bit. I immediately posted those pictures on my mobile phone while on a trip in San Diego, I figured that this thread would be the easiest and most efficient way of getting a quick reply- which it was. But thank you for your assumptions sir.

Thank you Kiya for more than remedying the situation and thumbs up with the quick response!

Kiya, I am in love with my sexihxlsxa13's. The fit is perfect and the denim is amazing. Any plans to do this cut in another denim, perhaps the SBG 21 oz? With black stitching even? (hint hint).

Not at the moment, but later this year we're doing the 634 jean out of that 23oz denim to be released at the Iron Heart pop-up shop (inside SENY).

any chance of being able to get it online?

Not sure yet, it may be a SENY-IH-Pop-Up exclusive.

Only if you set your browser to allow pop-up windows!

What?

Don't worry K, maynard is a comedy genius.

I've noticed.

Hey Kiya

I wear a 33w in IH-666s, what would I be in both 1109/2209, I think these are similar to the 666? 33w? Looking for something similar to my IH! Hmm or the 1105!

Thank you in advance

Edited by shego

this is very interesting

regular contrast stitch like 634?

Yup, except one or two shades darker so it won't stand out super bright.

Hey Kiya

I wear a 33w in IH-666s, what would I be in both 1109/2209, I think these are similar to the 666? 33w? Looking for something similar to my IH! Hmm or the 1105!

Thank you in advance

Yup, you'd be a 33 in all Strike Gold jeans. Get a pair, i'm positive you'll love them.