Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Thanks for the reply j.x

How do they give the tracking no.? Through email or they'll update it in our account info? I bought an item from S.E NY it says shipped in my account but no tracking# provided. Im guessing its the system auto update; once pmt being made it automatically updates the status to 'shipped'.

I guess im just a bit too excited awaiting my parcel. ;)

I hate low rise jeans, 12 inches minimum

I would be on those dry bones collabs if the rise was .3 longer. in the 36, or a 38 was still available.

Kiya, would you happen to have a pair of 38s lying around the back, or could you tell me the back rise on the 36 ?

Edited by Thor

Thor, nevermind that PM i sent you, i have a 36 i can measure for you, will post the info here later today.

I would be on those dry bones collabs if the rise was .3 longer. in the 36, or a 38 was still available.

Kiya, would you happen to have a pair of 38s lying around the back, or could you tell me the back rise on the 36 ?

ALL of this is my problem, 38 waist with a proper rise but a narrow leg opening :/. that's why I haven't bought anything sale or regular.

Rear: 16.5"

Front: 12"

Flat Head Spring T-Shirt Collection & Jeans

One of Flat Head's strongest points is also their simplest, their loopwheeled t-shirts are just amazing. These are made of super heavy 100% cotton loopwheeled body, triple stitched collar, short and slim fit, and contrast stitching throughout.

We've gotten in a limited supply of their blank tees in both black and gray. Along with the blank tees we've got a new lighter weight spring loopwheeled fabric in a v-neck and a simple print, available also in black or gray.

Along with these new tees we've got a full restock of all Flat Head jeans, Native Loopwheeled Zip Hoodies, silver feather rings, silver keyhooks, leather wallet chains, leather & silver bracelets, and more.

Shop Flat Head

FH_BLK_01-3.jpg

FH_BLK_02.jpg

FH_GREY_01.jpg

FH_GREY_02.jpg

FH_BLK_V_01.jpg

FH_BLK_V_03.jpg

FH_GREY_V_01.jpg

FH_GREY_V_03.jpg

Flat Head Native Loopwheeled Zip Hoodie

FH_HOODIE_01.jpg

FH_HOODIE_04.jpg

FH_HOODIE_05.jpg

When will the blank tees be available for purchase?

In-store now, online tonight.

update on when a possible restock for a size 34 beatle buster or 33 ih 666 will be coming in?

I have a lot of store credit ive been dying to use for a few months now

BB restock is coming next week, 666 (XHS version only) is also coming next week.

Any updates as to whether the SF store will be closing temporarily for renovations ?

We have no firm dates because it's all in the hands of our landlord and city permits office, we'll know at least 2 months in advance.

Totally love the Flat Head brown/gray herringbone western I got on sale from SE, tempted to pick up the red one too. Is SE ever going to get more Flat Head westerns? All I see in the new stock these days are work shirts, which IMO are nowhere near as cool (or well-fitting.

Granted I live in Japan and can get FH stuff just as easily here, but some SE-exclusive western designs would sure be nice. Too bad I didn't know about good clothes back in 2008 or so when SE carried tons of sweet FH western shirts.

Does NY store have the dry bones dippin dot s/s shirt? I'm interested in buying but would like to try on first if possible.

You can call the Ny store to place a phone order for that shirt.

Totally love the Flat Head brown/gray herringbone western I got on sale from SE, tempted to pick up the red one too. Is SE ever going to get more Flat Head westerns? All I see in the new stock these days are work shirts, which IMO are nowhere near as cool (or well-fitting.

Granted I live in Japan and can get FH stuff just as easily here, but some SE-exclusive western designs would sure be nice. Too bad I didn't know about good clothes back in 2008 or so when SE carried tons of sweet FH western shirts.

We pulled back on the western shirts for the past two years but they're coming back this summer and fall in full force.

Hey kiya. I placed an order for a pair of jeans on the 4th. My tracking just reads processing? Any idea when I should receive them? Ny to the bay area....

Without knowing who you are i can't look up any order or tracking. Email us here and we'll sort you out: denim at selfedge.com

Kiya, why are the Flathead V-necks sized like they should be sold at Baby Gap?

Because it's from their children's collection.

Just kidding, i'm trying to find out the same thing now, waiting for an answer (even though it does no good).

Maybe the one-wash shrunk the lighter-weight cotton more than was anticipated.

Flat Head's sizing in general runs extremely small. I think a size 34 or 36 would be tight on the average Japanese twelve year-old. I wear a 42, which is about medium in US sizes (which are admittedly screwed up as well), and that's the biggest size FH even makes for most things. It would make far more sense to do sizes from 38-46 or so.

Just got my Strike Gold sweatshirt, these things are indeed woven tight as Kiya says!

Amazingly comfortable and warm.

I got an L, normally take shirts in a 42. I think this will stretch out to be a nice fit.

photo-22.jpg

Edited by Aries