Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

i hope the new roy will be more like their contest jeans, classic!

They're a classic 5-pocket jean available in both slim and straight cuts.

Hi, any chance getting restock flathead f3009 before xmas?

Yup, or you can call SENY and place a phone order, we have full stock of that jean there.

Otherwise the online store will be restocked on December 22nd.

is self edge going to get a restock of the all silver feather ring any time soon?

Yup, restock should be in the online store by saturday or monday.

Or you can call SELA and phone order one today during business hours.

^^^ditto for the dual strand FH leather & silver bracelet

We're waiting for those, should be in a few weeks.

Or like the above, call SELA for a phone order.

damn, i missed a pair of Shearers on this restock again. Any word on another one happening?

These go pretty quickly.

Next restock is December 20th, or you can phone order a pair from SENY or SELA.

When will Self Edge be getting re-stockings of the flat head 2001, 3009, and/or 1001 jeans? and do you know what length they'll be? on rakuten, almost all of the flat head jeans i've found have an inseam of 92 cm / 36.2, which is a lot shorter than the measurements on Self Edge's site. when i got the size 31 f310s from se, they were about that length as well. does flat head make these longer for se since they're an overseas retailer?

i know you'll suggest i get bsps, but they look almost exactly like my pbj xx-011s and i want something a little different. thanks.

Kiya, do you have any idea how heavy the slim and straight models of Roy's new jeans will be? It's starting to get cold in MTL...

If i remember correctly i think the new denim is 14.75oz unsanforized Cone, very different than what he was using in the past though in the way it looks and feels.

When will Self Edge be getting re-stockings of the flat head 2001, 3009, and/or 1001 jeans? and do you know what length they'll be? on rakuten, almost all of the flat head jeans i've found have an inseam of 92 cm / 36.2, which is a lot shorter than the measurements on Self Edge's site. when i got the size 31 f310s from se, they were about that length as well. does flat head make these longer for se since they're an overseas retailer?

i know you'll suggest i get bsps, but they look almost exactly like my pbj xx-011s and i want something a little different. thanks.

The do special runs for us which are longer for some models, but sometimes in between special runs we buy from their normal stock (and our size chart will reflect that). Next FH restock is December 20th.

3sixteen Jeans - Back In Stock & Better Than Ever

After barely being able to keep 3sixteen's jeans in stock for well over a year now we've received a large shipment which (hopefully) should be enough for everybody waiting to get a pair.

We feel that no other brand can offer a better value at this price point considering the quality of both the fabric and construction. The denim on these jeans is woven specifically for 3sixteen and they've got the papers to prove it. A close relationship with Kuroki Mills of Okayama (Japan) and a few visits to the mill itself yielded a set of custom fabrics which we guarantee will not be available on any other jean on the market. Designed specifically for both comfort and aging qualities, these are your best bet for a well made 5-pocket jean which is cut & sewn in America.

The guys at Put This On did a little piece on why your money is better spent on a pair of 3sixteen jeans than a pair of APC jeans which are now made in Macau China, read the piece here.

Two fits available in three denim styles are available now along with a full restock of 3sixteen's leather bracelets available in both single and dual strand versions in both tan and black leathers. Check the online store for updated measurement charts, photos, and full spec lists on the jeans.

Shop 3sixteen: http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=82

3sixteen SL-100x - Straight Leg Indigo Selvedge

316_SL-100X_01.jpg

316_SL-100X_03.jpg

316_SL-100X_04.jpg

316_SL-100X_05.jpg

3sixteen SL-200x - Straight Leg Black Selvedge

316_SL-200X_01.jpg

316_SL-200X_03.jpg

316_SL-200X_04.jpg

316_SL-200X_05.jpg

3sixteen ST-100x - Slim Leg Indigo Selvedge

316_ST-100X_01.jpg

3sixteen ST-200x - Slim Leg Black Selvedge

316_ST-200X_01.jpg

don't normally post in this forum, but have to give major props to seny. took great care of my now 6 year old diors, getting them their third stint with the darning machine and even mailing them to me when I got called out of town on business. always a pleasure.

Iron Heart Super Heavy Shirts & More

Every year Iron Heart does a new batch of heavy weight shirts for the colder months, this year they've gone up a step by offering a wider range of shirts. We've received four shirts from them this week, three of which are great for keeping warm.

First we have the Blanket Lined 8oz Denim Overshirt, it's an early 1970's style lighter shade of denim that's cotton flannel lined with the the original Troy blanket lining pattern dyed into the flannel. The sleeves are also quilted with satin for warmth and comfort. The shirt has hand-pockets and two snap-buttoned chest pockets. We love this thing and couldn't wait to get it into the stores when we first saw the samples in Tokyo.

Next up we've got two heavy flannel shirts in solid colors, both with hand pockets and two buttoned chest pockets. This shirt is available in both black and navy.

Finally we've received Iron Heart's take on a wabash fabric shirt. They start with an indigo dyed cotton yarn that's later discharge printed with the dots to create the wabash pattern. This shirt fits great and has a nice heft to it without being bulky or uncomfortable.

All four of these shirts along with a restock of the Beatle Buster, 301s, 634s, and all other Iron Heart jeans, jackets, vests, belts, bracelets, and cordovan mid-length wallets is available now at all three Self Edge stores and in our online store. Check the online store for more photos, specs, and measurements.

Shop Iron Heart Online: http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=71

Iron Heart Blanket Lined 8oz Denim Overshirt

IHSH-49_01.jpg

IHSH-49_01_05.jpg

IHSH-49_01_06.jpg

Iron Heart Ultra-Heavy Flannel W/ Hand Pockets - Black

IHSH-54_BLK_01.jpg

IHSH-54_BLK_01_02.jpg

Iron Heart Ultra-Heavy Flannel W/ Hand Pockets - Navy

IHSH-54_01.jpg

IHSH-54_01_04.jpg

Iron Heart 12oz Wabash Snap Shirt

IHSH-55_01.jpg

IHSH-55_01_02.jpg

All four of these shirts along with a restock of the Beatle Buster, 301s, 634s, and all other Iron Heart jeans, jackets, vests, belts, bracelets, and cordovan mid-length wallets is available now at all three Self Edge stores and in our online store.

dude you had me convinced that they put the ihj-03 back in production, not fair. think this is a possibility at all in the next year or two?

dude you had me convinced that they put the ihj-03 back in production, not fair. think this is a possibility at all in the next year or two?

If they do these again we won't be carrying them, the retail price would be well over $550 due to the price of producing down vests/jackets in Japan.

are selfedge going to stock 3sixteen shadow denim (ST120x or SL120x)?

Yes, only at SENY and SELA.

Wild Child Cowhide & Cordovan Leather wallet, produced by Flat Head.

Used every day for 3 years, never cleaned or oiled as i don't believe in oiling or cleaning leathers.

(don't tell me why i should be, i know all about it, i don't do it).

DSC_0289.jpg

DSC_0290.jpg

DSC_0291.jpg

DSC_0293.jpg

DSC_0292.jpg