Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Is there going to be any Roy re-stocks???

There is no such thing as restocks on Roy's jeans. He only does new models and they're released every 6 to 8 weeks. Normally the more common sizes sell out within 48 hours. Best thing to do is to subscribe to our mailing list that's on the front page of our website to be notified a couple of days before the next release.

In addition to the sale we just added new shirts, wallets, jackets, jeans, and more to our online store from Stevenson Overall, Kawatako, Mister Freedom, Flat Head, Iron Heart, Yellow Rat, and Real Japan Blues:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/

i'm a 40/m in br loopwheel sweats, do i get a m in SG?

(sorry if this has been asked, i haven't checked sufu since it went down)

I would compare the measurements and see where you can afford to lose/gain some space, that's the best way to determine your size.

Kiya, what is likely shrinkage on the thigh and leg opening of the Lot 44 Californians please?

.5" in the thigh and .3" in the leg opening.

are there any strike gold sweatshirts in small left at SENY?

Yup, one left of each color at SENY.

In addition to the sale we just added new shirts, wallets, jackets, jeans, and more to our online store from Stevenson Overall, Kawatako, Mister Freedom, Flat Head, Iron Heart, Yellow Rat, and Real Japan Blues:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/

The Self Edge "Let's Drink!" SALE - This Weekend!

Here at Self Edge we like to find any reason to drink, and better yet, drink with our customers...

So this weekend we're running a LET'S DRINK sale on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. This will be the last time we're discounting anything this year. Come by the store and have a few beers with us and enjoy an 11% off (we're odd like that) sale on everything in the store.

We'll have quite a few new shirts, jeans, jackets, leather accessories, silver jewelry, and more in the store just in time for the weekend from Iron Heart, Mister Freedom, Flat Head, RJB, Strike Gold, Sugar Cane, Buzz Rickson, Dry Bones, 3sixteen, Yellow Rat, Stevenson, Kawatako, and more.

Come by and check out all the newest releases from every line we carry and restocks of all the jeans from all the brands which we stock. There's quite a bit of new product coming in daily and some will be going up in the online store over the next few days, some will be in-store only until after the weekend.

It's rare for us to have a blanket sale like this... Everything will be marked down 11% for three days so come by and have a drink and check out our new goods.

SESF & SELA will be serving locally made artisan ales and SENY will be serving Miller High Life or Yuengling because that's how they do it in New York.

In-Store Sale at SESF, SENY, & SELA:

November 25, 26, & 27 (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)

Self Edge Online Store Sale:

Starts 9am (PST) Friday, November 25th

Ends 5pm (PST) Monday, November 28th

Sale in-store and online will be 11% off (Excludes all printed media, CDs, & hems/repairs). Customers which are not local can use a coupon code for 11% off everything in our online store starting at 9AM (PST) Friday November 25th, the coupon code will be good until 5pm (PST) Monday, November 28th.

Sale terms cannot be retroactive for past purchases or to pre-purchase items which are not in our current stock.

Coupon Code for 11% off along with free shipping worldwide: LetsDrinkAgain

https://www.selfedge.com/shop/

Thanks for the sale Kiya, and props to whomever manages the online orders! Fixed my sizing goof on the MF chambray within minutes of my email. That's service.

The 3sixteen SL100 online restock going on today??

What we have in our online store right now is what we got last week.

The bigger restock is coming on thursday.

hey kiya, do you guys have anything coming in soon that will blow my mind? I've been thinking about picking up a new pair of jeans (its been almost 2 years now since I've bought any) and I'm just kinda wanting something... insane like, natural indigo dyed hand dipped blah blah bull shit.

hey kiya, do you guys have anything coming in soon that will blow my mind? I've been thinking about picking up a new pair of jeans (its been almost 2 years now since I've bought any) and I'm just kinda wanting something... insane like, natural indigo dyed hand dipped blah blah bull shit.

I'd say the most impressive new-ish thing at the stores is easily the Strike Gold 21XX series jeans. The denim, fit, and details are top notch and very unique in every regard.

New Winter Collections at Self Edge & Product Updates!

Almost every brand we carry has just delivered a bulk of their winter collections. Here are some of our favorite pieces...

Stevenson Overall Co.

Stevenson Overall Co. has delivered two jackets, one made of a red wool and the other made of a navy jungle cloth. Both jackets are tailored to fit slim with high cut armholes with a very flattering silhouette. The little details like the button-down chin strap on the Wool Booster Jacket and the great deep indigo color on the garment dyed Aviator jacket make these two standout pieces.

In about two weeks we'll also have a full restock of their indigo dyed silk watch caps.

Iron Heart

From Iron Heart we've received a full restock of all their jeans including the 301s and all belts and jackets. Along with these restocks we've gotten in their new Smoky Check Flannels, their new 2011 Ombre shirts, more Micro-Cord Shirts, and their Mock-Twist shirts in black and red. Check the online store December 7th for their new solid heavy weight flannel overshirts and their newly developed wabash shirt.

Flat Head & Real Japan Blues

From Flat Head and Real Japan Blues we've received their new winter flannel shirts along with a new cordovan hand-sewn wallet. Along with the shirts and wallet we've received a full restock of Flat Head jeans, wallets, and virgin merino wool scarves.

Strike Gold!

We got new shirts, sweaters, and a jean restock from Strike Gold but it all sold so quickly we were barely able to show them off at the stores. We're getting more of it all at all stores on December 10th.

Mister Freedom

Mister Freedom has hit us with both his new version of the Californian jean and the hotly anticipated Denim Ranch Jacket. Christophe Loiron has completely reinvented the denim jacket here with details sure to please even the most critical vintage collector.

Kawatako Leathers

From Kawatako we've gotten a long overdue full restock of all their belts, wallets, key-hooks, and camera cases. Along with this restock we've gotten a few new wallets and even a new white leather long wallet designed for women. For the price you cannot get a better leather wallet than what's coming out of this crew.

Yellow Rat

Yellow Rat brings two new shirts to their line-up including an awesome navy button down shirt inspired by late 60's Southern California surfers. Along with the new shirts we've received a restock of their Vintage Flavor gray hoodie.

Sugar Cane

Sugar Cane has sent us a full restock of all their jeans and we've finally received a full restock of their 2009 cut. Another (bigger) restock is hitting all stores in a few days.

Roy

The one-man-show simply known as Roy is currently laboring away at a batch of jeans made of an unsanforized Cone Mills fabric which he says is "the best domestic fabric" he's worked with yet. Tentative release date on these is December 21st.

In case this blog post wasn't enough reading material for you we've also just received a restock of issue 05 of Inventory Magazine (complete with a Flat Head feature), issues 05 and 06 of Lowside Magazine, and Rin Tanaka's Heller's Cafe "King of Vintage" book. Books and magazines can be found here.

any idea on how is the cut on said new roy jeans?

There'll be two cuts, straight and slim.

Was there a restock of the Iron Heart 7301s black selvage jean in size 31 that I just missed?

We have one left in that size at SELA if you'd like to phone order a pair, or email us and we'll sort you out.

On that new order of roys coming would it be safe to assume the measurements from previous models will hold true if trying to predict sizing?

Nope, wait till the new measurements are out.