Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

What's the likeliness i'll get my jeans before Christmas? Ordered the last pair of 28 FH F380s for Christmas, but I live in Canada and my buddy's imperials took about 3 weeks to get here. *crosses fingers* ;)

Doubt it..sorry man. I ordered 310's this past Wednesday and they won't get here until this Wednesday. I'm in NY.

That's the only complaint I have with selfedge. I love the free shipping but I wish you could upgrade it, to at least 2-3 day priority shipping.

Doubt it..sorry man. I ordered 310's this past Wednesday and they won't get here until this Wednesday. I'm in NY.

That's the only complaint I have with selfedge. I love the free shipping but I wish you could upgrade it, to at least 2-3 day priority shipping.

Actually, you CAN upgrade the shipping.

Just call in your order and we'll charge you for shipping and ship it any way you want it just as long as it's via UPS.

What's the likeliness i'll get my jeans before Christmas? Ordered the last pair of 28 FH F380s for Christmas, but I live in Canada and my buddy's imperials took about 3 weeks to get here. *crosses fingers* ;)

You should have them within 3 to 5 days of us shipping them out. EMS is very fast, the only hold-up would only have to do with your local customs office.

Flat Head!

Leathers, jeans, shirts, bracelets, and more..

http://www.selfedge.com/2007/12/flat-head-leather-chambray-shirts-and.php

Specs and Pricing on online items:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=68

DSC01357-726658.JPG

DSC01359-750907.JPG

DSC05387-723336.JPG-751629-767971.jpg

DSC05389-723315.JPG-751626-767976.jpg

DSC05566-1-753639-786120.jpg

DSC05570-1-753656-786135.jpg

but no key hooks? :(

We got them, 3 of them, sold in less than 20 minutes while we were updating our online stock, and therefore didn't include them in the blog update.

We'll have 5 more next week.

can you tell me what the length of the double strand bracelet is stretched out? also, any idea when you're getting the wallet reins that look like that in? i believe you said january, but finals and beer will ruin your brain.

Single Strand Leather Bracelet Lengths:

S = 6.3"

M = 7.1"

L - 7.6"

Double Strand Leather Bracelet Lengths:

S = 13.2"

M = 15.4"

L = 16.1"

ohhhhhh... if the single strand bracelets are $54... how much are the double?

The same price..

Introducing RJB - Real Japan Blues

We're nuts here for anything that goes above and beyond the normal scope of what is expected out of garment design and manufacturing. A brand that goes to psychotic lengths to bring us something different always gets our attention.

This is why we've chosen to bring in RJB, Real Japan Blues, into Self Edge.

Starting with two button-down western style shirts, we're proud to introduce RJB into the Self Edge family of Japanese lines.

RJB Black Denim Shirt ($345): 60% Zimbabwe cotton - 40% silk / Mother of Pearl buttons/ Mast of all seams (shoulder, side etc) are finished with a lap seam (felled).

This is a denim shirt but the weft is made of silk thread to give it a super sheen, the warp is indigo with a sulphur top, therefore the shirt fades like indigo denim.

RJB Chambray ($345): This shirt appears to be salmon colored but is actually made up of 7 different colors of yarn, none of which are the color of the shirt / 100% Rayon / Mother of Pearl Buttons / Mast of all seams (shoulder, side, etc) are finished with a lap seam (felled).

Both of these are on another level of production and attention to detail than what we're even used to here at Self Edge.

RJB does not allow online sales of their products worldwide, so that customers can be fully educated about each product before a purchase. We do allow phone orders and will be more than happy to answer any questions regarding fit, construction, or any other questions you can think up.

More Photos and such:

http://www.selfedge.com/2007/12/introducing-rjb-real-japan-blues.php

_MG_7254-765719.jpg

_MG_7258-765768.jpg

_MG_7269-788811.jpg

_MG_7273-732921.jpg

RJB is the coolest new line i've seen come out of Japan in many years, you've got to see their shirts in person to really understand them..

Flat Head!

Leathers, jeans, shirts, bracelets, and more..

http://www.selfedge.com/2007/12/flat-head-leather-chambray-shirts-and.php

Specs and Pricing on online items:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=68

DSC01357-726658.JPG

DSC01359-750907.JPG

DSC05387-723336.JPG-751629-767971.jpg

DSC05389-723315.JPG-751626-767976.jpg

DSC05566-1-753639-786120.jpg

DSC05570-1-753656-786135.jpg

Introducing RJB - Real Japan Blues

We're nuts here for anything that goes above and beyond the normal scope of what is expected out of garment design and manufacturing. A brand that goes to psychotic lengths to bring us something different always gets our attention.

This is why we've chosen to bring in RJB, Real Japan Blues, into Self Edge.

Starting with two button-down western style shirts, we're proud to introduce RJB into the Self Edge family of Japanese lines.

RJB Black Denim Shirt ($345): 60% Zimbabwe cotton - 40% silk / Mother of Pearl buttons/ Mast of all seams (shoulder, side etc) are finished with a lap seam (felled).

This is a denim shirt but the weft is made of silk thread to give it a super sheen, the warp is indigo with a sulphur top, therefore the shirt fades like indigo denim.

RJB Chambray ($345): This shirt appears to be salmon colored but is actually made up of 7 different colors of yarn, none of which are the color of the shirt / 100% Rayon / Mother of Pearl Buttons / Mast of all seams (shoulder, side, etc) are finished with a lap seam (felled).

Both of these are on another level of production and attention to detail than what we're even used to here at Self Edge.

RJB does not allow online sales of their products worldwide, so that customers can be fully educated about each product before a purchase. We do allow phone orders and will be more than happy to answer any questions regarding fit, construction, or any other questions you can think up.

More Photos and such:

http://www.selfedge.com/2007/12/introducing-rjb-real-japan-blues.php

_MG_7254-765719.jpg

_MG_7258-765768.jpg

_MG_7269-788811.jpg

_MG_7273-732921.jpg